Goodbye, In-law!

anyone know where to read raws besides webtoon daum net? bc i have an kkt account but i cant read it since i need a korean number to authenticate my account rip 😖

Chap 34: the one thing they didnt include in the change is them, I mean in the long run. By the end of it, it feels like they arent thinking them falling further is going to happen. Which is funny. LOL

I really want to ask about **J** ***G since I don't remember [pronoun] appearing. Anyone who knows, please tell me who [pronoun] is...... Please......... By the way just wanna thank the translators!!! Also, I really love Jung Da-ae. 🤪

Group Leader
As someone who has read (and finished) the raws, this is so worth it so read on my friends!! :D

also no spoilers because that just ruins the fun of it ehehe

@mar-an-he I thought so too, but I realized that they were influenced by the fortune teller. I am pretty sure they don't want to risk it when it is not guaranteed that the newly weds will survive.

Yoooooo I’m really worried about the curve ball that their universe is gonna throw them

can I just say... I love you solace trans!!! this has become one of my fav manhwas and it’s all thanks to y’all that I can read it. I’m grateful o you all for letting me enjoy this sorry. Thanks so so so much

@MinSaram Actually *adjusts glasses* a lot of manga/manhua are finished serializing in their native language, but the english scanlation groups might be behind. I looked at the raws, it seems like it is completed in korean, but the english scanlation group is still translating it. However, some manga/manhua are mistagged on MD as completed when they are still ongoing, so you can't always trust the tag.

@qowboykay I know it's finished in the Korean raws. I saw this in the completed tag so was wondering why MD made the mistake. That's all. 😅

I’m probably going to be cursing and crying on this page once I read the ending cuz I heard IT SUCKS but right at chapter 35 I love this story.

It’s a bit expected (basically I easily guessed some of the conflicts) but the pacing is good and the chapters are never a bore. Especially love the panels of her dreaming about marriage. Def a recommend and the ml..... I LOVE HIM. I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM. he’s so pretty and cute and blushy 🥰🥰🥰🥰 my motto is “You blush, i simp” so ofc I’m his biggest fan rn.

So I can't seem to open the raws on the webtoon website, does anyone know if the ml and fl get together? (Yes I know this is a huge spoiler, but I'm a coward)

Fucking hell I fucked myself over... I looked at the raws to see how many chapters are left and got spoiled by a fucking thumbnail of a chapter....

Users who are viewing this thread