Goodbye, In-law!

If you were in their position, would you stop your siblings from dating/getting married or letting them be?

Its not even guaranteed that it would work, so I feel like getting in the way of their happiness so they can (maybe) stop them from dying is not really the way I would go about it. I think I'll try to maybe change the date of their marriage? or just tell them the truth? so they actively try to save themselves or live their life to the fullest knowing nothing is guaranteed.

Although I feel like if I was confused (bc of time change) and still in the state of grieving and hatred, I don't think I'll be making the right decisions in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
Read it in daum site, unsatisfied but fluff is worth.

Why i litterally started this cause it said completed ...and here i am its 1am ive been binge reading to a cliff hanger T_T nooooo huhuhuuu tell me why is my life like this

This "completed" pub.status is clickbait. It's not right about being finished but they're not wrong about it finished either.

Contributor
@Eytherya
This "completed" pub.status is clickbait.
It's not clickbait. The admins have clarified this multiple times.

Status.jpg

@justforthelulz

I thought you would get the joke i said, its not finished but it technically is finished is but clearly you didnt

and your user is literally just for the lulz .-.

i love the main couple but i feel like it's unfair to their older siblings no matter what they do ... that one question daae asked in the earlier chapters .. i feel like they would rather feel the happiness of being in love and being together than to avoid/get rid of that for their lives

If I didn't know the ending, I would think the title is about the protags but then its actually them(sister and brother) that the title was talking about.

i have a bad feeling that
there was more than one stalker and the older sister's boyfriend is the other stalker

Who the stalker is?
it is the boyfriend. he also travelled back in time he was the one to kill them in the first place

Idk the cover image is so cute Aghhhh 🥰 also i dont think anyone has commented this before but I am lowkey bothered that he doesn’t have eyewhites

Users who are viewing this thread