Goodbye, In-law!

Sure there's a sentence about if one destined to die, then die cause it's their due time. I'm happy MC and ML is together after the rewind but I feel really bad for the big brother because he sincerely loves the big sister even after a change of events, he still falls in love at the first sight, and the big sister is similar although her isn't displayed directly cause she is in relationship (but yeah, is she dating a neet? Countless phone call looks unhealthy to me especially he asked for useless thing. I'm sure he's a bad possesive asshole) I don't know what she sees on her current bf, he looks someone with good personality (he and big bro has similar eyes style) but currently he looks like someone that isn't ready for relationship (no trust means failing of relationship, blind trust isn't good but theirs also no good), if big sister has twinkle feeling for big bro, their relationship must be stucked

This has me on the edge of my seat!!! Lol I tried to stop reading but couldn't!

I like all the siblings! Yeah they are in a tough situation...

Can't wait for the next chapters! :))

Appreciate the scanlation!! 🤩😍

i really love it, but why the team dont continue it? huhuhu please continue this project please😭😭😭

ok let's be honest I came here because the poster had a brown kinda hot guy but this turned out be such a masterpiece of a manhwa!!!😆

Im having a hangover when I found it, but that didnt stop me from bingereading it from chap1 . Its. Such. A. Masterpiece!!

Users who are viewing this thread