Goodbye, In-law!

the plot is so good and you can clearly see the character development from each character especially from the MCs. such a good mahwa, waiting for the next update! ;)

Currently at c.49!

Was hesitant but I saw the comments and decided to choose this manhwa for my midnight binge.

It’s so good, holy shit. Please do read this if you like a solid plotline with bits of lighthearted humour.

The characters are so realistic and well-developed, and while there are other plot developments, the main plot doesn’t deviate like many other manhwas do!

I’m looking forward to more ~ ^^*

this is such a gem. i'm glad i decided to pick this read it. the story is so good. not straying at the main plot but we really got so many developments here and there. the characters are well designed. the arts are good too. for you passersby, don't hesitate and read this!

Read till ch.31 but I got so tired (currently 03:52) so I read what happened afterward till the end I know that I would have finished it cos it got kind of boring even tho they met each other.

i'm back. after months! i've read the raws but ciouldnt understand anything, but issok now cause' a group is translating it.

Thank you for the update! This manhwa is so good please keep updating ❤️❤️❤️

Came back after 3 months lol. It was hard waiting for the new updates every time I finish it. Glad I waited that long. Worth it. Besides I've been busy lately no time to read as much.

@April_one Have you read the story yet? I recommend it if you haven't.
In others words, trying to spoil it as less as possible, they have a chance to fix the past in order to avoid a disaster in the future. One of those methods is to break up their in-laws relationship. That's why "Goodbye, in-laws"

Love love love this. Definitely a refreshing take on the reincarnation/redo trope. I think the author has done a great job hinting at what's happening that would go over your head if it was your first read through without spoilers, and then upon rereading you'd find those hints and connect the dots that the author was leading up to the big reveal from as early as the first chapter.

Anyone know where I can read raws? This manhwa is complete at around chapter... 73? And I'd like to take a look at that :)

@Kn0x The month needs to be completed. I think it will be available on the 1st. I think the reason the previous came out a little early was because it was new year, but now it's back to normal. Always once a month, a complete month I believe.

Yay it's licensed. They released 16 chapters at once and the series is completed, I'm pretty sure they're gonna release 3 chs a week like they often do. At this rate they're gonna catch up pretty soon, 33 chapters in 11 weeks - a bit more than two months. Support the author guys!

https://tapas.io/series/goodbye-in-law

And I'm really starting to like Tapas more and more, they picked up so many good titles recently.

Users who are viewing this thread