Goodbye! Isekai Tensei

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun Oh come on, i'm not that dull(at least i think i'm not...), this is Parabola we're talking about, I don't think they would touch something if it didn't involve some level of femdom.

Fed-Kun's army
My brain is going to be on a Strike for a while, He doesn't want to acknowledge what we just read...

Dex-chan lover
@Carnage simple as that. Meraki imploded. boom. now they are no more and their projects are mostly split between Hatigarm, Zero Scans, and Trash Scans. forgot WHY they imploded tho, but that doesn't matter since they regrouped few days ago

Dex-chan lover
I like this, cause I like the MC. Guess I'm just done with useless, clueless, bumbling MCs.

oh maoyuu maou yuusha cameo!

Damn Big Boss goblin version, need more chapter of you haha

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if just a ploy to get him to sympathise with her or whether she'll actually die.
Either way, hope she dies.

orp

So, the premise is intriguing and the art is good. On the other hand, the princess remains the only interesting, if not terribly likeable character, the rest are little above the level of cardboard cutouts. And the story is surprisingly dull despite, or perhaps because of relying primarily on a series of twists to move forward. There's no real growth to it, other than MC's stats and the number of harem members.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I couldn't get past the first two chapters because of the harem and video game bullshit. When I day video game bullshit I'm not just talking about the usual arbitrary video game mechanics garbage either. I'm also talking about the stale as fucking bread left in the sun jokes like how the MC must be the hero because in "the world which is like VIDYA GAEMS the hero throws around people's vases and goes through their drawers JUST LIKE THAT ONE VIDYA ABOUT THE ZELDA AMIRITE MY GAYMUR BROS".
Tl;dr: interesting premise, fucking awful execution.

Users who are viewing this thread