Goodbye, My Rose Garden - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - I have only one wish

Dex-chan lover
Toxic acts for the sake of "preserving the family's reputation", homosexual agnst, tragic suicidality. The author suddenly decided to collect bingo from Victorian tropes?

I'm really sad about Alice's situation, I can feel her struggle. And basically with that 'kill me' thing, I know that's the only thing will come to mind even after all those intense thinking, especially when she's already cornered. She needs a break bruh :,(

Still, hoping for her to choose to run away with Hanako.

Fuck Edward for not giving Alice and Hanako a choice

Double-page supporter
Yay victorian tropes to it's full potential. Usually I'd be upset as fuck but this story really engaged me and since I don't mind tragedy I'm sure I'll the ending whether it's good or bad as long as it is well written kek

Thanks a lot for translating this <3

Edit: Forgot to mention that Alice pouting and Hanako getting embarrased because of it was absolutely adorable.

Dex-chan lover
@Mattitude12 Well, at least there is no incest, the last hope of a decaying family, and Alice is not terminally ill. That would be too cheesy with that. However, we still have time to find out that Hanako is her half-sister, as her father's love for Japan is stronger than we thought lol. Of course, Edward is her half-brother from her father's forgotten love with his mother. That's why he's such an asshole and a vampire .... oh, for a second I was consumed by Victorian cliches.

Dex-chan lover
You know you're in a bad spot when the appearance of being decent is more important than actually being decent.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Run away will made more sense than suicide
Wow, only in that age that a sentence ``I made for her`` will sound reazonable but no

i just binge read this whole .....
and i want to say that this opened me up to new ideas

I wish this had a novel
im a bookworm too so ...

also thank u soo much aoi scans for the tls

pg 1, "If this what" -> "If this is what"
pg 10, "using this this marriage" -> "using this marriage"

One more chap left 😭, so nervous about what will happen next 😭
Thanks so much for the translation updating Sha-tan

Users who are viewing this thread