Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 12 Ch. 127

Double-page supporter
Holy shit after the Fukushima incident I thought punpun's dad died
THANK GOOOOOD he's alive

I love his character because I can see my own dad in him with a degree of accuracy that's almost crazy. Inio knows how to write a fuckin' manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Sachi does look better with short hair. I had figured stitching up that wound wouldn't do much in the long term...sort of happy to see it get infected, much more realistic. This really sucks though :/

Sachi does look so cute...and btw, that man you see with same shirt as Punpun is Inio Asano, the mangaka. It was surprising, but i wonder if it is his way of indicating that he is the Punpun of his life...
(i might have made a mistake in making this assumption, as the editor mangaka was him too, but if anyone thinks i'm wrong, do correct me will ya?)

Double-page supporter
Yes, Sachi looks very cute with shorter hair, at first I thought it would be a bad idea for her to cut it but she looks really cute now.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh we Know the predicament of short hairs in anime/manga I hope it does not repeat(not repeat this was way before the whole thing og hanekawa,rem and rui)

Ow that was Solanin (The Manga thought Punpun's Interesting) HAHAHA

Double-page supporter
I thought for a second that it was himself he was talking to. But when I saw the comments

I guess I'm just tripping.

Oh my god, short-hair! I'm having a heart-attack.... she's sooo cute now!!

Users who are viewing this thread