Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 13 Ch. 147

man that was one hellava ride. At the start I didn't really know what to feel about the manga and the characters, but after pushing through the first bit I was fully invested. This was a masterpiece and honestly this made me realise; If u think ur life is shit, there's always someone else with a shitter life, so take what you get and do what you gotta do. With that said thankyou to the author for making this experience. Oyasumi.

I honestly have no idea how to feel. It was certainly a roller coaster, i know that for sure. Oyasumi punpun, shine on you bastard

man.. i always go around saying how good is to reread stuff (and truly it is), but idk if i'll be able to read oyasumi punpun again. i just feel it's too much lol even with the pain, this was a great experience, that im still confused if i should recomend it to someone else.

I didn't really think about it until the end, but Aiko's statement of how if Punpun lied to her, she would kill him was likely exactly what her mom told her every day. Her mom's control destroyed both their lives, and it took both of them to finish her off. I'm not sure I entirely understand Aiko's suicide, but, to me, her death is infinitely more sad than Punpun's. We know she didn't want to die on the beach...but things had changed only a few short chapters later.

Also, interesting to see how Punpun's misanthropic depression is completely different from my own. I feel a lot of the same emotions, but his experience is alien to my own.

Users who are viewing this thread