Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 5 Ch. 52

can anyone tell me the importance of the black men? they are increasing in number; im not racist btw just wanna know what they are doing there? especially when they look like triplets or something...

Dex-chan lover
i bet that the black guys chillin the background have some significance later on or the author is trolling

it's such a dick move to make the mother look like a total c*nt and the dad a lovable guy, when he literally sent her to the hospital

How is it a dick move? Life isn’t so black and white that someone who potentially did something bad is evil and cannot have certain aspects of their personality portrayed in a good light. The good thing about this manga is that it demonstrates how complex people and morality can be.

Dex-chan lover
That woman isn't Yuichi's ex, is it? I mean the guy in the photo didn't look anything like Yuichi would look in non-scribble mode, so maybe I'm completely missing something here?
But if it was Yuichi's ex, then is this a flashback to a set-up for the seduction / adultery / fine thing?

What exactly is Seki’s job? How come a grown ass woman is paying him loads to kill someone

can anyone tell me the importance of the black men? they are increasing in number; im not racist btw just wanna know what they are doing there? especially when they look like triplets or something...
I didn’t see them in this chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread