Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 6 Ch. 66

Double-page supporter
At page 14, is punpun's mother write that letter to punpun disguised as him to aid their relationship or she somehow received a letter punpun had wrote to himself long ago?

Fed-Kun's army
@selayar
The letter says it is from PUNYAMA Punpun, his father, not Punpun himself.Also, thats a postbox in a public area, you dont receive letters from there, you send them. As the nurses commented earlier that Mom was writing a letter, it is apparent that she wrote the letter and went to the postbox to post it, so she was the one that sent the letters to Punpun all this time, not his father.

Double-page supporter
@Henmas ah thanks for the confirmation, but isn't punyama punpun is punpun's name before the divorcement? Punyama is his father Surname and Onodera is his mom. That's why he is Onodera now.

Fed-Kun's army
@selayar
Now that you mention it, yeah, that should have been his full name... I think the author just names the whole family Punpun and is done with it,I dont remember any other first name for any of them being mentioned..

He doesn’t need to stop falling i love, he just needs to stop being a little horny idiot

Thank you for the loooove thank you for the joooy but i don't eeever waanna faaall in love again

Users who are viewing this thread