Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 7 Ch. 68

Double-page supporter
Welp my question was answered here, so the letter have always been from his mother.

Dex-chan lover
Ffffuuuuck. His dad didn't even write to him for all those years. I suppose he could give his dad the benefit of the doubt, as it's possible that he didn't know what to say or something like that.

Anyways, I'd say that Punpun's dad is far more redeemable than his mom. Obviously still not a good father though.

I wonder why would the dad ask punpun that, all he knows that is that the mom died, does he not trust the other two? Can he tell that punpun doesnt like it there?

I can't even begin to imagine how horrifyingly uncomfortable it is to live in that house... a neglectful and bipolar mother, and an aunt who raped him when he was still in middle school...

Damn. She was a terrible mother but she actually loved him, didn't she. I kinda feel bad, sometimes you reach a point where you can't actually get a better relationship with your child.

Dex-chan lover
The large portion of this story without Punpun's father in it was infinitely better than any moment with him in.
It is probably impossible not to hate that guy. Does he honestly think he is funny, or is he just completely senile?
The mother wasn't exactly a good parent, but compared to the father she was practically a saint.

Users who are viewing this thread