Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 8 Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
what the hell is the significance of the pyramid, why does it go from 3D to 2D and what's with the sketchy vs straight lines and things being cut off and breaking out from it? I feel like this is all just going over my head.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese writing paper is such an odd thing.
I mean sure, I know we have lined paper here. Makes it easier to keep everything all arranged in neat horizontal rows. But if you just have loose sheets of paper, they're generally blank, right?
Yet it is like everyone in Japan has this paper with a complete fuckin grid in it with one box for every character and it is the ONLY THING they write on. And they all have it.

Yeah.
Anyway, it almost seems like this story is going in an upward direction. Like things might be getting better.
But the story is a bit too much like real life so far, and I can't really expect good times to last. Good times never last. And the rough times are all the times inbetween.

Dex-chan lover
yanie the elder seems like the template for the yuunbo character in downfall and asano's newest serialization. he seems to have a soft spot for her

I love fat lady, she's such a good vibe. Also PUNPUN don't you dare try anything dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread