Goodnight Punpun

This manga disgusted me. Made me fucking gaze at wall for days. I couldn't smile, even couldn't think about cute things for a while. Dont read this if you are a happy dumb person who hasnt started to ask questions about existance. Keep staying happy.
Ending conforted me a little bit but i dont know if i will fall into a darkness when i realize the truth after somewhile.
Artwork 10
Developement and stuff 9
Never gonna read this again.
Also not going to tell friends about this.
Never gonna recommend.
Characters are kinda 7.5

Fed-Kun's army
Don't dick around in the comments.

Read it.

Every human being on this planet must read this manga.

I cannot believe I finished "Aku No Hana", decided that it'd be the most depressing thing I'd read all month, and then found this less than a day later. Masterfully crafted? Yes. Absolutely NOT the kind of crap that a guy with self-doubt and loathing issues should be reading at 3 AM? Yes. I'm looking for a bouncy, cheesy, happy manga before I go to bed now. Fuck this. It was a good read but there's no way in hell I'll ever reread this. I will reread Aku no Hana ten times before I let myself read Punpun again. What a sad, despairing, lonely clusterfuck of a story.

Double-page supporter
This manga is a reaaally good one. Sure the first 140-ish chapter is a hell to go through, but the ending is really good, and you wouldn't get the same satisfaction if you skip those earlier chapters.

Just prepare you're self for the feels, and this is not a manga to be read during depression or anything alike, but you'd be enjoying the ride. So, just read it already.

This is just a forced invasion of the author existentialist and psychological thoughts (that most likely can only be enjoyed by that) in their characters. Unique in its genre and maybe a classic? Yes, but not enjoyable if you're looking for anything else than the "We're gonna die some day, it's depressing" and psychological common issues paraphrased a million times. If you already resolved your own existential and emotional problems, just don't bother on reading this.

This manga is probably now one of my favorites took me 2 days in 5 hour sessions to finish but goddamn after reading the final words in chapter 146 i have a feeling of relief but a feeling of dreadful hopelessness.

Dex-chan lover
Was it worth reading this? Definitely yes
Though I really really really hoped for Aiko to live a happy life afterwards :'c AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHH ;-;

All i can say is this manga leaves you really depressed, its an amazing manga that you will only read once, because i'm sure as hell am never re reading this no matter how good it was

10/10, was confusing at first, But tears was shed at the end.
i always felt horrible after reading mangas with psychological tags on them, but i cant stop lololol
Good night, Punpun.

So today is Tanabata :) which means Asano-san is drawing Aiko again !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx5fNCYdJH8

1mr2MnW.jpg

Damn. This manga hits deep. It gives you the overwhelming feeling of not knowing what to do with your life and realizing that love is something that doesn’t last very long if you rush into it. I expected to pity punpun but instead absolutely hated him at the end. Despite all the comments saying they wouldn’t I would read this again, just skip a few sections to get to the parts I enjoyed. Oyasumi Punpun is a tale of a guy that really can’t take hold of his life because he expects it to come to him, and the consequences related to that.

At the end instead of a sense of sadness or disgust, all I am left with is a sense of understanding. In this life, it is often times the parts of ourselves we ignore and look over the most that drive our actions. It was refreshing to read a story where the characters were driven by genuinely human mentalities into both their delightful and terrible consequences.

I've got a weak mind and weak stomach. I heard that this is a manga that'll leave you empty inside, whelp, I'll leave a review once I finish I guess

Fed-Kun's army
PSA people who want to read. <BEWARE!!> this is a DEPRESSION SIMULATOR. If you have a weak mind/mindset, get emotional easily, suffering from depression or anxiety this ISNT for you. It’ll ruin your mood and can harm your mental health. Anyways, it was executed extremely well. I just would NEVER EVER read it again. Never. It was extremely bad mentally for me.

Users who are viewing this thread