Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Ch. 76 - The type of PE teacher to die at the start of a school horror film

Dex-chan lover
Guys correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think he was the kind of guy that dies at the start of a horror film

No, you don't understand. The title is unironically correct.

Gori-sensei is the type of PE teacher to die first during a panic.

Despite all the deadly BS he's never let anyone die, because he was there to protect them (obliviously).

Dex-chan lover
I . . . was not expecting it to end like that. Didnt really think it would be much more than a 1 or 2-chapter read, but im gonna miss this dorky teacher and his crazy ass students.

Dex-chan lover
Nooo, it ended already? I wanted more. Also why would you introduce a new monster at the end just to end it there? Dammit, I wanted to know more. But it's a fitting ending I suppose, though I really wanted more

Dex-chan lover
What a funny ass series. The shtick never got old and kept being funny even til the end.

Dex-chan lover
it's been a wild ride
this was supposedly something made just to "excercize drawing" so it already came a long way, might even get an anime, no?

Fed-Kun's army
If this ain't a "he's soo powerful he can even survive his series ending" ||| be disappointed

Dex-chan lover
The real PE teacher that dies at the start was the supernaturals we tamed along the way :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Ending way too sudden, but then again better to end things on a good note rather than ruining the series by overstaying.

Of course, it might end early because the author is doing a reboot in a magazine, who knows. Just hoping we see more of this overpowered gorilla teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread