Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 76 - The type of PE teacher to die at the start of a school horror film

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, I'm surprised that this is ending like it is. I mean... the premise lets them basically keep doing whatever they want and they have gone to some ridiculous situations already. But I suppose every story has to end somehow, but I would have imagined it would be with the girl graduating or something, not just entering a new term and having a new monstrosity that scares even the biggest monster in class show up only to get classically shut down instantly like any other chapter.
It felt like the author was out of ideas because there was only so many times you could do the same joke of "Gori-sen comes across something abnormal, no sells it, is invincible, defeats the threat almost by accident." Which is why it seemed like there were more and more chapters where Gori-sen barely played a part, or that whole split story arc. He was a joke that had long since gotten played out.

I feel like Makikoma and her crew were strong enough to support something on their own but better that it ends while it's still good than sputter along as it slowly loses everything that had made it entertaining or interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I never thought this series would end. But its been fun while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I'm gonna miss this one. I'm sure the author was tired after 3 years, but there was so much great potential left. With that cover I assumed the last chapter would be "the type of P.E. teacher to die when an army of previous villains teams up" or something like that.

Either way they did an amazing job. o7

Dex-chan lover
Fun read while it lasted, glad it didn't overstay its welcome :thumbsup:

Hope to see more in this vein from the author in the future

Dex-chan lover
It felt like the author was out of ideas because there was only so many times you could do the same joke of "Gori-sen comes across something abnormal, no sells it, is invincible, defeats the threat almost by accident." Which is why it seemed like there were more and more chapters where Gori-sen barely played a part, or that whole split story arc. He was a joke that had long since gotten played out.

Pretty much. The series only had one joke. It told the joke really, REALLY well, but there's still a limit, and the author was smart to quit with they were ahead.

Dex-chan lover
The end of a good series is like the extinction of a species, everyone who cares about it think damn, this is depressing, its a shame our children will never see it's majesty, but sadly most of humanity will never know nor care it happened.

Supporter
I do like the end, the author is very award how they could continue the series until the end of time but also know he did what they wanted to
I mean look at the last monster nobody really cared, nothing happened, it was over like the serie

Dex-chan lover
So Gori-sen's class gets one last transfer student in the end, basically bookending the very first chapter that introduced Ichi.
It really takes a special kind of gag manga to be able to make it several volumes these days, and this is one of them. It was such a fun and wacky story, thanks to SKT for their hard work translating it.

NOW WHERE'S THE ANIME?

Dex-chan lover
Never change, never change. And so they get a new classmate, lol.

Thank you for your hard work guys, going to miss reading this.

Dex-chan lover
With this and Service Wars ending, gonna need to find some new comedy mangas to fill the void

Gori-Sen : the type of manga to end without warning

It was a really fun read, thanks for the author and the translators!

Users who are viewing this thread