Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 76 - The type of PE teacher to die at the start of a school horror film

Dex-chan lover
Wow didn't think this was the final chapter but hey making 7 volumes is an achievement in my opinion. This is a fun series to read as it never gets old that Gori sensei is indestructible & can be a superhero but nah he just wants his students to succeed like any teacher. Definitely will miss this one & the parodies it portrayed. Hope the author produces another hit like this & thanks for translating this to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation then and now! I'm gonna miss this one, but I suppose everything ends eventually.

Such a wonderful manga and a delight to read. Sad that it ended, but glad it ended in the best way possible. Thanks so much to SKT for the translation and sharing this wonderful manga.

Dex-chan lover
Im really gonna miss this one, it was the kind of manga i felt i could just keep reading forever and never get bored of. It was a really fun series but i guess its hard to keep it going for so long with a slowly ever increasing cast.
I know for sure i will end up rereading this a few times over the years whenever i remember it.

Dex-chan lover
it could go on for longer, but the author probably didn't want to drag it out too much.

thanks for doing this series till the end, SKT!

Users who are viewing this thread