Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

The fact that the Doll Girl thing from the first chapter has become much more normal is great to see.
Now I'm not sure if there is some Japaneses story of something like her, but my own head cannon is she was just hungry. Maybe were ever she came from didn't treat her well, or she was just made that way. Her mouth was sown shut, and the only thing she did for the first 2 chapters was try to eat something (Gorilla Sensei and the murder puppet). Through the chapters she has been in, she started out looking like skin and bones, and now she looks like a normalish girl (Still got the button eyes)

Double-page supporter
@Tahuantinsuyo Legend says that the train was sent to another world after hitting Gorilla-sensei, summoned there by a trolley princess in order to fight the Sky Demon King, Aéroplän.

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
- girl : my foot was caught in the gap . im gonna get run over .
- eh , just take your foot off your shoe and then you can escape .

senpai girl : if you go under the gate , sensei will pull you , you know ... sensei has lingering attachment to this world , because he is still alive ... sensei occasionally stands here at the crossing ...

note that sensei is already standing there and watching the crossing since page 1 :

50531997318_5268ad0e0f_h.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So I guess like 2 years ago.

....So does the monster girl have anything to do, or...what was her original plot?

Fed-Kun's army
I wish the author would stop making monster chan so cute.... no wait, make her cuter.

Contributor
Holy. The amount of foreshadow this chapter put. Those cats, man. Can't get over how they were suppose to look liked blood and gore lol.

Users who are viewing this thread