Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 11.5

Dex-chan lover
THis comic parody is of The Mist. a really good 2007 horror movie. The director Frank D wanted to go back to old-school 50s horror. So i would highly recommend you find the Black and White version. They filmed it in colour because the studios (being studios) thought no one would want to see black and white.

https://youtu.be/cT3mEFUJV8E

its really fun, check it out this Halloween if you have time.

Double-page supporter
Quite interested in the development they gave to some of the “monster-of-the-week” type characters. Really didn’t expect to see the fight guy nor the shadow chick again

>Swastika (Manji/buddhist variant) spin
Oh, that's pretty cool
>Skinhead assistant
Hold up.

Dex-chan lover
I love it when seemingly one-off characters return and get development.
Also how can Gorilla-Sensei fit even in that care alone ?

I forgot about the girl with the phone, guess she's just chilling now along with the alien

Dex-chan lover
so just how common is the trope of "Big Hulking PE teacher drives tiny little car"?

Dex-chan lover
Should things keep on going like this, in the future, he will normalize Darkseid, Thanos, and every galactic overlord out there, and turn them all into respectable and productive members of the society.

Dex-chan lover
I knew the grim reaper was a waifu.
Also it's nice to get an omake that tells us what's going on with the other characters. Really feels nice.

lol the alien just started living in the park, also love the reference to the mist

Users who are viewing this thread