Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Based PE teacher has no time for any horror or death game bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
9i3xlaJ.png

Thank you Big Chungus scans, we can always count on you to pick up hard hitting and moving manga. I will follow for surely there is groundbreaking developments within the story that are going to be made

Dex-chan lover
Liek others said, beautiful. I especially like the continuity, did not expect that :)

@dragonite69 nah, you can see in both this and the prior chapter that he is in fact hurt (blood in the first, eyeballs moved away from proper position in this), and only on subsequent panels is he unharmed. This means that he is either regenerating extremely well (rather than a wolverine, maybe he is a gorilla-sensei?), or have some kind of "restore body to original state" curse, or any number of similar healing-like powers.

I know Gorilla sensei for only 2 chapters but if Anything happen to him I would kill everyone here then kill myself.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the monsters are legitimately scared of Gorilla-sensei.

Fed-Kun's army
this bitch is straight up surrounded by gods and demons. the fact that she hasn't run away gibbering in terror is impressive

I feel like this takes place in the same universe as Mieruko, and the main chick is somehow related to her. We need a Gorilla-sensei in every horror movie.

Users who are viewing this thread