Goshujin-sama to Kemonomimi no Shoujo Meru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Strawberry Tart

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the pigeons. Their whole species is an example of human neglect. If you really think about it, the animal ears' existence is also incredibly unethical. Imagine being forever trapped in a child's body & living as an assistance dog for some closeted pedophile? Even if they never mature, they probably start looking like those progeria kids in Akira eventually. Putting down a dog is hard enough, who wants to see a little girl with osteoporosis and a broken hip?

Dex-chan lover
I cried... I truly cried.
A manga that invokes sense of love. Nothing is better... Period.

Dex-chan lover
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! seriously!!!!????

END??

Wha-what about my daily dose of fuwa-fuwa loli?

Ahh. . I need to fluff Senko-san to heal the wound in my soul.!!!

Go to google and search "itou hachi sankaku" and open the first link.

stop projecting your perspective and just enjoy the good story
given the setting it is okay for this kind of relationship to happen
virtue signalling won't create any change in the world

cheers

Dex-chan lover
@ironclad you could say that about any life. Why being a child into existence when they will suffer, become ill, old and eventually perish?

If it lives without constant pain, and has the ability to sense and influence its surroundings, it's not unethical to give something life.

And here... Here there is mutual, heartfelt love.

It is a good feeling.

Group Leader
Didn't really feel the appeal. Maybe another 10 chapters and I'll raise this from a 9 to 10

Aggregator gang
I knew it was going to become yuri at the end but I still didn't really feel it.

Still, it was a enjoyable read

Dex-chan lover
@anon763 I guess the manga was axed and they had to close it somehow fast, so they decided to go for an emotional and heart-throbbing climax for the ending. Maybe in a bonus from the compiled work they'll show how she says goodbye to her friends?

Also damn...now I have to go reread the original again...

Aggregator gang
@Ironclad I have end-stage renal disease and had to do dialysis for years before I got a transplant. There were little kids at the hospital who were doing the same thing as me for the same reasons. Nobody wants to see a little kid have to spend 4 hours a day stuck to a machine with huge needles in order to not die, so they hide them behind hospital walls and don't talk about it - which changes nothing. It still happens. Real life is not fair and nature does not care about social justice.

Users who are viewing this thread