Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Oh boy another Isekai, I immediately picked this up when KaiserZ showed it to me cause I enjoyed the idea and concept of the series, if you're enjoying it or like it great! If not there's tons of stuff to read out there everyone has their preferences and we should be respectful towards each other as long as we ain't talking about doin bad stuff ya hear me, but I do hope you at least give the series' you read a chance by reading a bit into it I can say for sure that I've experienced this personally a lot o times

I'd like to apologize for the small pages initially and if it's quality seems a bit skewered, I changed the output scale for something else and forgot to change it back, and the pages we first fixed after the initial release ended up having small pages, (We were able to get it fixed the next day)
Pls have some consideration I was sat in front of my pc for like ~16 hours straight working on this I will not EVER be doing that again

I'm currently finishing up chapter 2 so expect that today though the MD mods will have to approve my upload since I plan to upload the next one, and it'll be my first upload
So I can make sure that if there's any updates I need to make to the upload I can fix it asap, though I'll be making sure that I didn't miss anything this time

To everyone saying it's basically isekai minecraft, I agree to a great degree, but there's a lot of elements from other survival games such as 7 days to die, etc.
with the concept of gathering certain materials before discovering what you can craft with them is indeed something that other games have to a greater extent than even minecraft,
well its just the survival game genre hecc we know that for sure, I saw a good portion of the comments for this series and I'm glad people are enjoying memeing or joking around about it in a good way, and enjoying it, we do read for entertainment don't we? ( ´ ▽ ` )

@cryum also its literally a double-jump, you wouldn't call the action of literally jumping then jumping again a vault
Just looking at the page without any text, and focusing on this.
unknown.png

@zenyo are you perhaps talking about that chapter 0, which was actually fake since this doesn't have a ch 0, they got the title differently and so it was a duplicate manga page,

~~I Posted This Quite Late Cause I Didn't Initially Want To Comment~~
( ̄ω ̄;)

Group Leader
This intro reminds me of the time some guy mistook me for someone else and stabbed my in the hand while shouting for me to tell him where the money was at. After explaining for a few minutes how he had the wrong dude, we laughed about it and he bought me a beer and slapped a band-aid on my hand before going on his way. Cool dude.

Fed-Kun's army
he could just aim the bow with RMB smh what kind of newbie is this

Dex-chan lover
MC found someone to rely on way too quickly. So much for crafting for survival.

Waiting for the part where he builds Aushwiz in MC and somebody starts yelling at him.
"You even built incinerators omfg "

Man, I can't believe middle school minecraft fanfiction is being published as a manga

what a wonderful world

Dex-chan lover
This MC got his back cut, and his hand stab with sword and he got back up like nothing... Author needs to do better in that aspect...

It's like a higher definition of Minecraft.. Don't have to spent too much time on building things from small pixel blocks..

@VF89 he was just kicked in the back, not cut, and while getting your hand pierced IS painful, but not as much to disable a person XD

Supporter
@Ashen_Mask hands have a shit ton of nerves, muscle, tendon and blood vessels in them. He was pretty non-chalant for having a fucking scimitar through all that. Maybe he was in shock? But my first thought wouldn't be "pretty lady!". More like "oh my God there's a fucking sword through the middle of my hand!"

Users who are viewing this thread