Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
yup minecraft got isekai...
when you don't have theme for your isekai story...

Double-page supporter
Someone ripped off minecraft lol

I wish the author at least had the decency of maintaining the same menu. This one is ugly af

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucking isekai Minecraft. I've now seen everything. This deserves a follow just for the sheer novelty of it, although the twist of the game mechanics is genuinely funny and interesting to me.

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny how I just scroll pass without reading the text and still get all the story. This is as generic as it get.

Dex-chan lover
shit and I thought the mining one that came out recently was a minecraft ripoff...

Aggregator gang
Huh, just started playing minecraft again recently and this pops up. It seems pretty interesting, depending on the author this could be quite good honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Oh.. so this is like minecraft, or other survival game... it was... until...
"I should do a double jump"
NO U CANNNNNOTTTTTTTTTTTT

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion You know that game is more harder and unforgivable than minecraft right? Only a master with high mental endurance and intelligent or an ultimate masochist can play that game for a long time and make a manga about it.

Dex-chan lover
"Minecraft" this, "Minecraft" that... This isn't Minecraft. Minecraft's E is the inventory, TAB is the player screen.
The only thing Minecraft I've seen so far is the voxel block of dirt and the depiction of a dirt pole mushroom to get away from zombies.

This is more like Ark, Eco, 7 Days to Die or other more sophisticated survival games, which require interaction and resources by the quantity and not by arrangement on a 3x3 crafting table.

Page 8 and 40 are extremely small and hard to read, which is weird considering all the pages around it are at a good resolution.

Dex-chan lover
Now I know why there are so many comments I guess.

The small pages aren't great, and that was a vault, not a doublejump. Otherwise it all reads fine.

This is a weird blend of different survival games and actual survival skills though.

Users who are viewing this thread