Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
So you think it's actually FUNNIER because he's being drugged and doesn't know what's going on? Seriously?
Do you lack the ability to interpret what you read? Where did I say I think it's funny to have someone drugged and abused?
I MEANT it is PRESENTED AS SOMETHING FUNNY because the MC is still not aware of what's going on... although we know what's going on, don't say stupid stuff if you didn't understand what was said.

MD@Home
Harpies are so amazing, I wish they'd show the action instead of only implying it.

Dex-chan lover
Do you lack the ability to interpret what you read? Where did I say I think it's funny to have someone drugged and abused?
I MEANT it is PRESENTED AS SOMETHING FUNNY because the MC is still not aware of what's going on... although we know what's going on, don't say stupid stuff if you didn't understand what was said.
Oh, nice, you made your point so well with all the caps and colors, totally made me not think of you as a moron, great job.

Dex-chan lover
Also him messing with there feathers was probably sexual harassment, and accepting a feather from them probably had a meaning he didn't know. Doing so he may have given some form of acceptance without knowing, and so telling the harpies no isn't being accepted, and Silphy had to figure out a solution to keep the peace.
No there is no other meaning behind the Feathers, as if there was something it would have been mentioned when Kousuke asked about it. And i don't think there is any specific term as sexual harassment in the other world (especially in a world with far more women than men).

Dex-chan lover
Haven't been reading the light novels I've bought yet, even though they go way past this point so I should probably do that eventually, so not sure if they actually show/tell anything with the harpies, but since Sylphy seems mostly okay with it why not just be honest with him? Considering how much he was liking their feathers before, he'd probably be more than willing to be awake during the action.

Yeah they did the deed and Sylphy helped. He hooks up with Ina the cyclops officially first before eventually talking with Sylphy who tells him she's fine as long as she's #1 and even tells him that he should probably hook up with every harpy since they only have eyes for him and is leaving the door open to basically let him be in a relationship with anyone. The feathers don't have a special meaning but an assault squad of harpies also give them their feathers as well because they now think of them as tokens of affection.

This all happens in volume 2 by the way, the English light novels are up to 5 with 6 coming out this month.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Harpy unit seems to be glowing for some reason.
Smells like bleach in here..
Have I lost weight?
Must be burning a lot of calories with these good dreams.

Dex-chan lover
This story was already wild but now it's just the animal planet!
Thanks Galaxy Degen Scans for working so hard on this translation it really shows.

Group Leader
I think this is my favorite depiction of harpies in any media. And not just because they are flashing their boobs and cloacas everywhere. It's a practical outfit that covers their bits, they have arm wings, talons, and other cute demi-human features.

Dex-chan lover
No there is no other meaning behind the Feathers, as if there was something it would have been mentioned when Kousuke asked about it. And i don't think there is any specific term as sexual harassment in the other world (especially in a world with far more women than men).
Do you have any basis at all for stating as a fact there was no meaning, if so share, else I'm blocking you as a troll or just worthless to talk to as with how emotional they were when doing so there is plenty of basis to think there was meaning, so such a arbitrary denial needs explanation.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, did the girls giving MC their feathers have some cultural meaning like becoming his mates or something?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the girls are having a late night snack
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread