Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Group Leader
It did just occur to me that the other Harpy girls kinda jumped the line over Pylna though and that's a little sad.

Dex-chan lover
Frigging silphy is just whoring him, or is she into reverse c*ckh*lding?
More like involuntarily sharing her partner to secure their loyalty and satisfaction, since she has recognised they'll be vital moving forward.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. But after this he becomes reluctantly accepting of the expanding the Harem starting with everyone even somewhat slightly interested in him.

Contributor
if I recall correctly, MC said in previous chapters that he only has eyes for Sylphy, even when she asked if he had interest in anyone else.
He said that at first, but later he willingly fucked cyclops girl anyway. He still puts Sylphy first, but got over the whole 'only her' thing after the chapter about the monster girls going through heat.

Fed-Kun's army
I know I'm supposed to say what a lucky guy. But this feels wrong in so many ways..

Dex-chan lover
it really is stupid. an all guy harem around a woman is still a harem. its been that way since ancient times. I was an english major, and a writer, so seeing words abused and misused like this kinda ticks me off. It's basic knowledge dammit.
isn't that how the english language evolves though? it's the reason gay is another word for homosexual now, when it used to just be another word for happy

Dex-chan lover
Poor MC. All the action and he literally always slept through it. For many days in a row! :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
It's the former.
Primarily because number of males is less by a lot and Harpies are Female only race, and they need something in return for helping out, as they are primarily independent faction (and what they need is seed to breed).
:worry:

We're talking about bird seed, right?

we're talking about bird seed, right?

Dex-chan lover
I'm REALLY not a fan of this. I am assuming that sleep magic is involved and that sex happens during the night, and Sylphy somehow knows this.

This is NOT ok. I have no problems with harems, but this is a matter of lack of consent. Basically, rape.
And the fact he would be ok with it is not enough, no. You do not go behind his back and do this shit. You talk to him and then if he's ok with this, fine.

But having him pratically raped during sleep is just not ok. It's REALLY not ok. And if he were doing this to women, he'd be called a rapist, but now it is ok because it happens to him? No.

Supporter
I feel like he entered into some specific harpy mating ritual and silphy is mad that it happened but still understands he didn’t know what he was doing. But I don’t think she FULLY processed that fact.

Dex-chan lover
the mc is getting raped in his sleep and everyone is keeping quite about it including sylphy who is clearly bothered by it but is letting it happen anyways.

Dex-chan lover
the mc is getting raped in his sleep and everyone is keeping quite about it including sylphy who is clearly bothered by it but is letting it happen anyways.
From a previous comment, it seems the harpies are actually more or less independant in this conflict, so letting them have their way with the MC is more or less how their "loyalty" is kept.

You guys better leave while you can if this much ruffles your feathers. He is gonna be questionably fucked a lot.

Dex-chan lover
isn't that how the english language evolves though? it's the reason gay is another word for homosexual now, when it used to just be another word for happy
not all evolution is good, some lead to genetic dead ends for a species.

Dex-chan lover
it really is stupid. an all guy harem around a woman is still a harem. its been that way since ancient times. I was an english major, and a writer, so seeing words abused and misused like this kinda ticks me off. It's basic knowledge dammit.
To be fair though, "reverse harem" rolls of the tongue very easy.
If people just used harem, the tags would be a mess, and using "men harem" or "woman's harem" just doesn't feel right.

Users who are viewing this thread