Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Harem is for a person that has high libido, good stamina, a big heart, high income or lots of money, and good management. Though in this case, this is not a harem but reverse rape. Unfortunately, many will think that this man is happy and that not a rape.

Dex-chan lover
You need more than just turbo yeast to make a barrel of ale in 8 minutes. That being said, what's "elf mead"? It's pretty strange he unlocked such a thing, instead of simply "mead".

I'd have preferred if this remained monogamous with Sylphy. I'm not terribly upset or surprised it didn't because this is fantasy manga. The dude still wearing the slave collar bothers me more, honestly, even if I only notice it occasionally. One thing I really don't want to see is Kouseku purchasing slaves. I'd say that's unlikely, considering the setting and circumstances, but he's still, on paper, a slave himself, so it's definitely not impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Harem is for a person that has high libido, good stamina, a big heart, high income or lots of money, and good management. Though in this case, this is not a harem but reverse rape. Unfortunately, many will think that this man is happy and that not a rape.
Then I'm not the many that'll think that then cause the poor guy got destroyed, those damn female monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread