Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
You need more than just turbo yeast to make a barrel of ale in 8 minutes. That being said, what's "elf mead"? It's pretty strange he unlocked such a thing, instead of simply "mead".

I'd have preferred if this remained monogamous with Sylphy. I'm not terribly upset or surprised it didn't because this is fantasy manga. The dude still wearing the slave collar bothers me more, honestly, even if I only notice it occasionally. One thing I really don't want to see is Kouseku purchasing slaves. I'd say that's unlikely, considering the setting and circumstances, but he's still, on paper, a slave himself, so it's definitely not impossible.
Agreed, the tendency for Japanese writers to nonchalantly put slavery into stories without engaging with it at all is fucked up. It feels like a lot of these authors see slavery as being a basically harmless source for sexual fantasies which is NOT a good look

I think it is expected from a culture that experienced little slavery in history comparetively speaking.
They've got plenty of experience with slavery - as the masters.

I'm pretty sure it's still going on - I'm willing to bet a lot of the juicy girls and filipina hookers I saw in Okinawa qualified.

If the harpies are having sex with him while he's sleeping, then yeah that's rape. Pretty clear cut.

The two girls playfully pulling him into bed while he's jokingly protesting? Some of you people need to get off Mangadex and find yourselves a boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever. That's basic bedroom play, the kind of stuff you do in your first relationship.

Group Leader
They've got plenty of experience with slavery - as the masters.

I'm pretty sure it's still going on - I'm willing to bet a lot of the juicy girls and filipina hookers I saw in Okinawa qualified.

Bruh.... slavery and pimp culture? Are hou REALLY comparng those? here is bot reddit phan, chill.. wow....

Bruh.... slavery and pimp culture? Are hou REALLY comparng those? here is bot reddit phan, chill.. wow....
Does your idea of "pimp culture" involve really expensive drinks you're required to buy in order to have a filipina sit next to you and rub on you at the bar? Or paying the old lady that runs the place to screw that girl in the alley behind the bar afterward? Does it involve essentially purchasing said filipinas from their parents and smuggling them into Japan to work the juicy bars and brothels?

If not, then I'm not talking about your "pimp culture."

Group Leader
Does your idea of "pimp culture" involve really expensive drinks you're required to buy in order to have a filipina sit next to you and rub on you at the bar? Or paying the old lady that runs the place to screw that girl in the alley behind the bar afterward? Does it involve essentially purchasing said filipinas from their parents and smuggling them into Japan to work the juicy bars and brothels?

If not, then I'm not talking about your "pimp culture."
you are just talking about ilegal immigration bruh. E ery country does bullshit like this and has nothing yo do soth slavery. Again, Chill there redditor, no one cares about what the problems in your head.

you are just talking about ilegal immigration bruh. E ery country does bullshit like this and has nothing yo do soth slavery. Again, Chill there redditor, no one cares about what the problems in your head.
I'm talking about human trafficking. Look it up. Illegal immigration is when they choose to come over of their own will.

Group Leader
I'm talking about human trafficking. Look it up. Illegal immigration is when they choose to come over of their own will.
ok... human trafficking, whatever. Has nothing to do with systematic slavery like you tried to imply, that Japan never was on board with. Slavery was never a thing in Japan, but they did some similar things in the past with war hostages because all countries are pieces of shit in the end, but the point is there is no "Japan has experience with slavery as the master" as you tried to imply. Lets drop the topic pls? You have no grounds nor knowledge of what u are talking about.... at least aparently considering your arguments.

ok... human trafficking, whatever. Has nothing to do with systematic slavery like you tried to imply, that Japan never was on board with. Slavery was never a thing in Japan, but they did some similar things in the past with war hostages because all countries are pieces of shit in the end, but the point is there is no "Japan has experience with slavery as the master" as you tried to imply. Lets drop the topic pls? You have no grounds nor knowledge of what u are talking about.... at least aparently considering your arguments.
I guess tens of thousands of Korean slaves don't count. I'm sure you just forgot about those, since you obviously know everything about this topic, right?

Your definition of slavery is way, way too narrow. Besides the historical "normal" slavery in Japan (which was practiced for over a thousand years), the current human trafficking situation is defined as slavery by pretty much every international organization that deals with such things. I mean, if forcing women to work in brothels isn't slavery, then what is?

You want to drop the argument, fine - but don't accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about if you can't even make a token google search. I've been there. I've talked to those women. Have you?

Group Leader
I guess tens of thousands of Korean slaves don't count. I'm sure you just forgot about those, since you obviously know everything about this topic, right?

Your definition of slavery is way, way too narrow. Besides the historical "normal" slavery in Japan (which was practiced for over a thousand years), the current human trafficking situation is defined as slavery by pretty much every international organization that deals with such things. I mean, if forcing women to work in brothels isn't slavery, then what is?

You want to drop the argument, fine - but don't accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about if you can't even make a token google search. I've been there. I've talked to those women. Have you?

I more than talked to those women.... so yeah.... you know nothing you are talking about.... if you want to propagate your weird reasonings open a reddit topic or something and let ppl enjoy some manga here.

If you cant ha e fun with those topics, don try to ruin the fun of others that are just reading some fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread