Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
They could've given Aria a bit of meat/hips ngl. Her ass is inflating inwards.

Aggregator gang
You need more than just turbo yeast to make a barrel of ale in 8 minutes. That being said, what's "elf mead"? It's pretty strange he unlocked such a thing, instead of simply "mead".

I'd have preferred if this remained monogamous with Sylphy. I'm not terribly upset or surprised it didn't because this is fantasy manga. The dude still wearing the slave collar bothers me more, honestly, even if I only notice it occasionally. One thing I really don't want to see is Kouseku purchasing slaves. I'd say that's unlikely, considering the setting and circumstances, but he's still, on paper, a slave himself, so it's definitely not impossible.
The collar doesn't really bother me because he can expressly take it off, also remember his giant smile when Sylphy put it on him

Dex-chan lover
He also gets the Human Saintesses' handmaids as well, so it's 3 humans in the harem
My response:
That would not surprise me at all.

And the put in the whole rape/reverse rape bit with the harpies:
In the LN he doesn't know per se what they are doing, but he also isn't a dunce so he finally just asks Sylphy, and she basically says that she used him as an instructional aid. So technically no he didn't consent, his in-effect wife did. It doesn't go into details, but the assumption is that those five harpies (of the 18 or so total) get some of his creamy filling.

Ira used her quote-unquote medicine to keep herself going past her normal limits. Since Ira's limits are lower than Sylphy's to start with (mage vs fighter) that's a much lower boundary for I-did-the-sexy-so-hard-I-can't-walk.

Fed-Kun's army
All the people calling rape... the only "rape" in this is possibly the monkey boy, mc is happy and content... tho he still worries about what sylphy thinks each time he does it with someone that's not her...

Dex-chan lover
I find it odd that the reverse rape has to be pointed out and warned on a manga with a clear "Sexual Violence" tag.

Like going to a thieves guild and telling people that stealing is wrong.

or Like going to jail and being told to be careful of criminals being around while incarcerated.

It's just so odd to me. I'm sure our boy Sykes is fine and was down with it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
how is this rape when he is ok with the situation? What
Slaves cannot consent, thus making it rape.

but he can have the collar removed anytime, so it’s just stupid.

Manga authors used the slave trope so casually that it’s both immensely offensive and childish oversimplified

Double-page supporter
Cyclops > Elf
He didn't smash Sylphy so hard she couldn't walk, but he did so for Aira. This is confirmation that Aira is the best girl.
It’s confirmation that she has a smaller frame and less experience. aThat doesn’t make her best anything. It can honestly be boring.

Group Leader
It's funny that you always get the jp food trope in most isekais but when it comes to alcohol it's never sake but beer and grape wine heh.

Dex-chan lover
MONKE
hmmm-mmmm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread