Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
The crossbow irrefutably could, the rifle wouldn't be that difficult even with the technology differences given enough samples of it and its ammunition, the grenades he produces use gunpowder, and the "TNT" is directly modeled off of Minecraft - so, basically gunpowder wrapped in cloth or paper. It isn't like he is producing laser weaponry requiring electronics and computers, or, heaven forbid, nukes requiring refined uranium and/or plutonium.

Fun fact
Eventually the residents start developing magic version of the bolt rifles so that they're not fully dependent on Kousuke (it doesn't use gunpowder at all, instead using magic stone for power)

And then Kousuke get his skill upgrade and get access to magic workbench...and he proceed to make magical nuke (on accident, kinda)
Like, imagine the disaster that caused Omit wilderness, now 'easily' mass produced by Kousuke.

Double-page supporter
These last few chapters have been an absolute bore, nothing but text boxes, everything else is brushed off into the background.

Yawn

I wonder who made that decision, artist? Author? Editor?
Well I don't really care, end result is the same.

It’s definitely not rape. People sure like to throw that term around without knowing what they’re taking about. At most this would be termed sexual assault. No intercourse took place so it’s not rape. Still would be a crime if the person involved wanted to press charges in our world at least. in this case he forgives them and has sex with them regularly from here on out.

Double-page supporter
It’s definitely not rape. People sure like to throw that term around without knowing what they’re taking about. At most this would be termed sexual assault. No intercourse took place so it’s not rape. Still would be a crime if the person involved wanted to press charges in our world at least. in this case he forgives them and has sex with them regularly from here on out.
A distinction without a difference

Dex-chan lover
Is it wise to send this spent man on the front line? Using him as a stud and all manners of impossible civil engineering should take absolute precedence.
well, women fighters do better if they have sex before a fight, men do worse. They got a lot of women, so I dunno. Hard to say

Dex-chan lover
Is it wise to send this spent man on the front line? Using him as a stud and all manners of impossible civil engineering should take absolute precedence.
Because he is also the Armies Supply Line.
He can easily rebuild a destroyed border castle, and even fortify it or even recreate new ones, he can also keep pumping out ammunition and weapons as well as repair/recycle all damaged stuff.
The thing is, the need of doing Civil engineering is on the Kingdom side (which they are not trying to recapture) not the forest & barrenland side, as that side belongs to other groups, and they are practically refugees there.
All the forts that MC had made donfar are basically temporary posts or relay bases meant to keep minimum required personal after the kingdom is reclaimed.
As for being a stub, well all the Women with whom MC is related are now in the front, so even if he stays back, there would be no one to breed with.
Since almost majority of the women refugees are warriors so they are in the front fight, which those in the back are either widows (who would only select older men) or couples.

Dex-chan lover
huh... i would dig out a large pit under the enemy forts, supported by pillars and take out teh pillars with dynamite, or take a page from the britts at the Battle of Messines, either way. enemy forts and all present enemy soldiers go bye bye, they dont need teh enemy forts as MC can build new better ones in a single day, and they dont need teh resources weapons and armors either, and regardless, if they dump it all down a pit its easy scavanging, in fact, with that in mind, the enemy forts is just in the way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This comment section is a hoot.
I didn’t come here to discus morality or morale ethics.
I came here to read a manga.

Another day, another chapter trying to convert me into furry hentai
M6flhST.png

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if we'll ever get the other side of the battle's pov or are they just plot devices in the story to advance his Minecraftness?
it would be funny if there was a way to turn humans into minecraft villagers so he can create an inhumane villager trading centre.

Dex-chan lover
Do they lay eggs like once a month, or daily like chickens? If they‘re on their periods then do they add that special ketchup to their omelets? Do they even have periods? :question: I need answers… :pepehmm:
Yes it's their period and probably once a month or follow the same period as humans maybe. Look at it this way, humans and bird periods are very similar. The human female egg is released by the ovaries and travel to the uterus where it sticks to the prepared lining, if it haven't been inseminated, the egg and lining are ejected in the bloody mess we know as a female period. For birds, the egg or as we know it the yolk is released and enveloped in the egg white and shell and ejected if it's inseminated or not in a nice clean egg instead of the bloody mess like humans, although sometimes you'll find some blood in some eggs due to the birds health. As for the harpies, I'd imagine it being inseminated before the egg (yolk) is enveloped in the egg white and shell, and attach to the uterus and develops a live birth baby. In short Humans: unfertilized egg ejected enveloped in blood and mucosal & lining tissue from the uterus. Birds and harpies: unfertilized egg ejected enveloped in egg white and egg shell. As for which would be more delicious if eaten, that's up to you, but I still prefer eggs.

Last edited:
These comments really show how far gone parts of humanity truly are: a lifetime of decadence and mental illness lead to people discussing the morality of eating food. Just wait till you have to work/ fight to live and eat again because societies made up of people that lost connection to reality won't last long. Talk about late roman decadence times a hundred.
This guy is the kind of person that would drink breast milk on regular basis if he could.
Really they didnt have anything else other than eggs that slid off of someone's reproductive organs? were they starving and so hungry for protein and other nutrients they had to eat equivalent of bird period? MC was growing idiotic amounts of food, they had insect meat.
Your lack of disgust at this implies you either didnt see how eggs are laid in detail or how human shaped creatures are gonna look like when like while they lay eggs

Dex-chan lover
This guy is the kind of person that would drink breast milk on regular basis if he could.
Really they didnt have anything else other than eggs that slid off of someone's reproductive organs? were they starving and so hungry for protein and other nutrients they had to eat equivalent of bird period? MC was growing idiotic amounts of food, they had insect meat.
Your lack of disgust at this implies you either didnt see how eggs are laid in detail or how human shaped creatures are gonna look like when like while they lay eggs
Right, meat from giant, man-eating insects is totally fine but eggs from human chickens are not ? Ever seen a Ostrich egg ? Not to mention I have chickens, I have seen in detail how and where they come from. You'd probably puke seeing that as well which perfectly encapsulates what I said in my initial post.

Dex-chan lover
Right, meat from giant, man-eating insects is totally fine but eggs from human chickens are not ? Ever seen a Ostrich egg ? Not to mention I have chickens, I have seen in detail how and where they come from. You'd probably puke seeing that as well which perfectly encapsulates what I said in my initial post.
Don't tell him how nuggets or sausages are made, or how gelatine is extracted... I'll never understand the hypocrisy of those 'wellness' influencers and their followers.
As for breast milk they do drink it, the milk sold and drank in the story comes from the cattle based beastfolks excess milk lol

Users who are viewing this thread