Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
The sexual assault finally comes to light... and it's as disappointingly and aggravatingly brushed aside as I expected. I'm hoping that, with that out of the way, this series can become decent again, but with this new thing of him being reduced to a sperm bank, I'm not holding my breath. I have a hard time seeing any actual romance story survive this one. Unfortunately, I'm not gonna drop it, because I never drop any manga I read (despite my better judgement in many occasions), but I kind of hope this doesn't have much longer.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a stupid strategy. Seriously, what the point of him being in the frontlines? He's a resource supplier and engineer, not a combatant. If the enemy learns a countermeasure against his weapons, what difference will it make placing him on the frontlines?

He's the main provider of basically everything: food, water, shelter, weapons, armor, tools, comfort, technology, seed, etc., putting him on the front line means risking him dying and losing all the advances they've made so far. Let's not forget that they had NOTHING to defend themselves with before the arrival of the MC.
His status r more like a super-mobile warehouse/medic + semi-commander, u definitely want him in the frontline for all easy access n fast deploy + 2nd decision if they need it, but u didnt want lose him by make him do frontal charge like a foot soldier...

Dex-chan lover
These comments really show how far gone parts of humanity truly are: a lifetime of decadence and mental illness lead to people discussing the morality of eating food. Just wait till you have to work/ fight to live and eat again because societies made up of people that lost connection to reality won't last long. Talk about late roman decadence times a hundred.

Dex-chan lover
She is truly smart! First exhaust the man by assaulting him and ganbangs! Then lovingly disrupt that flow by being the mommy type! i'd react the exact same way!

Power Uploader
Oh how badly I want someone to snipe this series from GDS. It would be too selfish of me to tag those who recently sniped GDS. they already got their plate full

Dex-chan lover
well... Technically speaking, the eggs ARE their periods.
can't stop thinking about the spoilers I read a while ago with Kousuke going to the frontlines and horned mommy popping up again... Hope I'm wrong and it isn't that close to happening
well

you see our mc got kidnapped by the spy inside the army after they manage to snatch one of the biggest city and when the rest decided who is going to do the rescue mission the horned mommy go instead with scarifice her horn because she is the most human out of all of them beside her horn (thought later our mc manage to hear her horn back) at this time i kinda forgot it is after they get back or on the way back they end up do the deed so yeah she is part of his harem

so hoe long until he gets with the oni girl?
well she is not a oni girl thought but

later on some oni join their rank and if i remember right in the recent ln they almost bang as well since mc decided to give a lot of gems from byproduct of him digging for the building and weapon material

Double-page supporter
The sexual assault finally comes to light... and it's as disappointingly and aggravatingly brushed aside as I expected. I'm hoping that, with that out of the way, this series can become decent again, but with this new thing of him being reduced to a sperm bank, I'm not holding my breath. I have a hard time seeing any actual romance story survive this one. Unfortunately, I'm not gonna drop it, because I never drop any manga I read (despite my better judgement in many occasions), but I kind of hope this doesn't have much longer.
It’s full on rape. Then he’s forced to eat their eggs. He’s a slave. Slaves can’t consent. But he’s a guy so raping him is funny. /s
Virginal mangakas are so frustrating. It’s so rare that a normal, respectable sexual relationship is portrayed. It’s either lots of rape or virgin idiots denying available, consensual partners.

Also abandoning titles is good for you. Try it.

Dex-chan lover
Rule 1
It’s full on rape. Then he’s forced to eat their eggs. He’s a slave. Slaves can’t consent. But he’s a guy so raping him is funny. /s
Virginal mangakas are so frustrating. It’s so rare that a normal, respectable sexual relationship is portrayed. It’s either lots of rape or virgin idiots denying available, consensual partners.

Also abandoning titles is good for you. Try it.
Shut up retard.

Dex-chan lover
I knew something happened that night the girls looked way to refreshed the next morning

Users who are viewing this thread