Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Supporter
It seems that they know aout ballistas and other war machinery, so a basic knowledge of physics is suposed. Also architecture shows that they know the arc. But seeing that they aldo have magic, I supose most of the advanced tech will be using that, so chemistry and metal forging must be not very advanced, mechanics and gears seems to be primitive. They would have a hard time replicating gunpowder, but there is always a shortcut using magis as proppelant. For materials I don't think they can do alloys enough to make a machinegun, but mosquets can be done.
A magic powered gun would be great and probably more accurate/destructive than regular magic but it’d still cost magic to fire it. And mc can probably make bullets faster than they can recharge their magic

Dex-chan lover
a bit of a spoiler since it’s not happening til the next chapter but the series is called
Apocalypse Bringer mynoghra
Oh I know that one, it's great, no wonder I didn't recognize what you said before since it didn't happen yet lol
Thank you very much :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Morose already gave some insight into the info you want. The WN & LN addresses all your concerns later in the story, you come out like desperate to get it now and not wait for the manga reach that point.
Woah, didn't need to be so hard on me. I was just making a commment on what I was expecting of the manga, if I came of as hostile, it wasn't my intention.

I wasn't impatient or anything.

Dex-chan lover
We did recently get a new Light Novel Volume in Japan which continues the story.
And that's why I took the dubious info about it being axed with a grain of salt. As for a previous convo with you. Skeleton Knight vol. 11 eng publishing date has been moved to next year, probably still waiting for the jp release. And I'm still waiting on Risou himo vol. 15.
Then there is also the fact that there are many Female only races (like Harpie's & Lamia's), but no known Male only races (there haven't been any mentions of Orcs or Goblins in this series, who are usually male only).
Remember that Kosuke did fight Goblins outside Merinesburg, although they didn't mention their ecology iirc but did point out later that his auto-translate could not communicate with them unlike other intelligent species /cough dragons /cough

Dex-chan lover
I hope the holes where they are dropping the bodies are outside the fortress.
MC is probably gonan repair it for demi-human front.

conflict spoiler
I've read a small piece of spoilers and the battle continues to go well, but then MC gets betrayed by a foxman that was inside their ranks and brings him as prisoner to the humans
I disliked how when he gave the humans precise intrusctions on how to hold MC from using his pwoer they just threw him in a dungen cell and he escaped from digging down
the chapter itself felt like it was done to make MC find a certain being below the dungeon, pretty forced, hopefully the manga/light novel made it make more sense
The spoilers you read didn't give you the whole picture, lets just say "it was all written in the prophecies" and the reason MC was summoned into that world ;)
The only thing stopping this from being a perfect victory is that at least one set of messengers escaped.

P5: "Dispatch [multiple pairs of] messengers to the East, West, and Center"
P15: "We eliminated four fleeing soldiers"

Assuming that only one pair was sent to each fort by the time the battle ended, that still leaves one that made it through.

The humans sent two messenger per fort and sent the messenger to three forts (eastern, central, and western), that's six messengers. The beastfolks said they intercepted four messengers. Two messengers are unaccounted for.

You dismissed the part where the commander finishes by saying to send them "at different times" so they don't get caught. The manga panels visually show the squirrel/rabbit girls killing only a single pair, then relay the message that they killed 4 messengers. So it could also go the other way where only 2 pairs made it out and the 3rd unmentioed were not dispatched in time before the fort fell.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The story is enjoyable, especially because of the nice artwork. Too bad the novella cuts off after they take over all their former territories (and the enemy kingdom just changes religion, so lazily rolled up title).
Yeah it got cut short because the author wants to focus on Reborn as a Space Mercenary.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MD@Home
The only thing stopping this from being a perfect victory is that at least one set of messengers escaped.

They did order to continue patrol, mind.
Could be author/artist didn't consider completing that headcount important (yet).

Then again,

Dex-chan lover
And that's why I took the dubious info about it being axed with a grain of salt. As for a previous convo with you. Skeleton Knight vol. 11 eng publishing date has been moved to next year, probably still waiting for the jp release. And I'm still waiting on Risou himo vol. 15.
Yeah I didn't take the rumor of the axe of the LN of this series seriously either (as there wasn't really a proper confirmation for it). But I did have some concerns, as the Author seemed to have been focusing more on his Space Mercenary series, plus the rush ending of the WN of this series.

On topic of Skeleton Knight v11, really not sure were that stuff came from, as there is no news of it from Over-lap side (the Japanese publisher of the series).

As for Risou Himo/Ideal Sponger v15, it was released back in December 2023 (along with News of it's Anime adaptation).
And since the Series is being localized by JNC, i don't worry much, as they would probably start working on it as soon as they get the go for it (and we would probably get that volume faster than Goshujin-sama v7 translation as that series is under 7Seas).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Remember that Kosuke did fight Goblins outside Merinesburg, although they didn't mention their ecology iirc but did point out later that his auto-translate could not communicate with them unlike other intelligent species /cough dragons /cough
Yeah, i forgot about the goblin part until I read the Raw of Manga Chapter 39 which was released today.
But even then it doesn't matter much, as they are treated as brainless monster, like those big bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: le3
Supporter
Oh I know that one, it's great, no wonder I didn't recognize what you said before since it didn't happen yet lol
Thank you very much :meguu:
They were setting it up in the last chapter and if it follows the LN, this next chapter is gonna be absolutely hilarious!

Dex-chan lover
Plus, 20 human survivors captured? I'm curious to see what will happen if Kousuke meets them and whether they'll get worse treatment as war criminal slaves than what he has received.
Kousuke wasn't really treated that badly though (Sylphy made sure he was protected after understanding his value).

Yeah, he was ruffed alot and is forced to do a lot of work.

But he is in general treated nicely, plus gets to regularly bang a hot brown-skin elf and more girls.

As for those captured soldiers, they would probably be treated as prisoners-of-war, but considering they don't yet have a strong foothold yet, they might eventually release them back to the Holy Kingdom.

I mean, their side does have worker-resource issue, so placing guards to look after captured enemy would be too much of an hassle in the long term.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread