Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 8 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
As per this page,if we strictly follow MC rules,he's actually making it harder for himself.

Not counting the material of the tool,the blocks' own hardness value is multiplied by 1.5 if it can be harvested,which requires the correct tool of the minimum resource type.

Stone is above the minimum,but he's using an axe,so he is instead getting a base FIVE TIMES multiplier on what we can assume is a cobblestone floor.

So what would've taken 0.75 seconds to harvest using a stone pickaxe(1.5 for wooden)is now 10 seconds to destroy using a stone axe(which is the default,bare handed).

But also yes,an axe does have a higher damage multiplier then a pick(if crits were done differently and armour penetration was included,a pick would do better for that)so it is better for self defence.

So the real play here is to first make a pickaxe then make an axe.

Alas,what he's going to make next is baby slimes...
But do you mine faster with an axe or with fists in MC?

Dex-chan lover
I SERIOUSLY fucking hate this development: the story was finally getting more interesting and he instantly solved the biggest problem yet with his game-breakingly OP powers. Why the FCK would they not put their own slave collar on him ? There was so much potential here for the story to get darker, with more depth a real predicament... and now it's gone

Dex-chan lover
wait didn't he already
unlock the sheep girl?, also human girls? damn he has range
Not yet covered in the Manga, which is why i spoiler tagged them.
The Human girls are going to debut soon, probably in 2-3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I SERIOUSLY fucking hate this development: the story was finally getting more interesting and he instantly solved the biggest problem yet with his game-breakingly OP powers. Why the FCK would they not put their own slave collar on him ? There was so much potential here for the story to get darker, with more depth a real predicament... and now it's gone
It has already been showcased that Slave Collar doesn't work on MC because those work based on the targets own mana, and MC has 0 mana. He only wore them as an accessory.

Plus, MC was apprehended by people of Holy Kingdom, and they don't put Slave Collar on Humans, they do it only on Demi-Humans (because doing that would be like putting Humans on same position as Demi-Humans, whom they consider as lower beings).

Dex-chan lover
But do you mine faster with an axe or with fists in MC?
As per the following line :

"So what would've taken 0.75 seconds to harvest using a stone pickaxe(1.5 for wooden)is now 10 seconds to destroy using a stone axe(which is the default,bare handed)."

If you can't harvest what you're attempting to mine with the tool,or lack thereof,it treats it as if you were bare handed.

Dex-chan lover
someone has mention that he can escape easily but won't do it and he will stuck in country that he currently held captive for a while, now i know why

Dex-chan lover
It has already been showcased that Slave Collar doesn't work on MC because those work based on the targets own mana, and MC has 0 mana. He only wore them as an accessory.

Plus, MC was apprehended by people of Holy Kingdom, and they don't put Slave Collar on Humans, they do it only on Demi-Humans (because doing that would be like putting Humans on same position as Demi-Humans, whom they consider as lower beings).
Ok fine, so no collar but still, it completely destroys my immersion when the villain in a story is so fuckin stupid that they couldn't possibly persist in the given scenario. How did this faction not cease to exist long ago?

They already saw what the Demi Humans can do with the help of his ability and were warned about him as well yet they just stick him in a cell and leave? Talk about suspension of disbelief. If they have no way of controlling him they should've just lopped his head off, maybe take his eyes-side, break his knee-caps or maybe just maybe put a guard in front of his cell? At the very least?

This development raised the interest of quite a few readers judging by the comments under the last chapter and now the author just scraps it...

Dex-chan lover
Man i'm really considering buying this after im done collecting the mushoku tensei ln's and i dunno what do.

They know abut his power and they didnt keep a 24/7 watch on him.
100% their fault he escaped so easily, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread