Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 8 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe the monster girl manga that has the most updates + has actual monster girls (vs just like, cat ear girls) is a minecraft manga.
Sad the Author didn't get MC to bang the Gun loving Catgirl in the Novel.
Hope he changes that in the Manga.
Based on the Web Novel, his Harem consists of,
  • Choco Elf girl (she doesn't like being called Dark Elf, so won't call her that)
  • Loli Cyclops girl
  • Loli Harpy girls (nearly or over a dozen of them)
  • Spirit Slime girls
  • Mutant Sheep girl
  • Loli Dragon girl
  • 3 Human girls
  • 2 Red Ogre girls
  • Cyclops Ogre girl
  • Widow MILF Elf
  • 3 Elf girls
  • Bear girl
And many more

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As per this page,if we strictly follow MC rules,he's actually making it harder for himself.

Not counting the material of the tool,the blocks' own hardness value is multiplied by 1.5 if it can be harvested,which requires the correct tool of the minimum resource type.

Stone is above the minimum,but he's using an axe,so he is instead getting a base FIVE TIMES multiplier on what we can assume is a cobblestone floor.

So what would've taken 0.75 seconds to harvest using a stone pickaxe(1.5 for wooden)is now 10 seconds to destroy using a stone axe(which is the default,bare handed).

But also yes,an axe does have a higher damage multiplier then a pick(if crits were done differently and armour penetration was included,a pick would do better for that)so it is better for self defence.

So the real play here is to first make a pickaxe then make an axe.

The catch here is that everyone is applying Minecraft rules (which works for his crafting ability) rather than generic "Survival Game" genre rules, which apply to his gathering ability. (7 Days to Die, The Forest, etc; mostly 7 Days where your best friend and main tool is a stone axe.)

Usually slime body have acid right, and definitely you shouldn't put your "D" inside there, but....
Nobody ever said he'd be doing the inserting now did they. ;)

WHY COULDN'T IT BE ME? WHY?!
We've all thought that at least once in this series. At least once.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Elf, cyclops, and harpies huh? Guess the slime can "taste" all the people he's been banging even though he's been sleeping through all the harpy mating. Now time to bang the slime girls too.
Based on this you can guess how Ira would be able to track MC with Sylphy's help, as stated in a prior chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Using an Axe to mine stone kinda cringe
It actually doesn’t help to dig stone with an axe in minecraft right? Over just punching it.

Tho in this case i reckon it’s because MC can’t just punch the stone, and an axe is more versatile than a pick.
Minecraft "Steve" does indeed not need tools to mine rock and can just punch both wood and stone to harvest them.
And axes do not help with mining rock items.

MC might not need any equipment to mine rocks, but he also might not want/have tried to punch stone just to check.

Dex-chan lover
The catch here is that everyone is applying Minecraft rules (which works for his crafting ability) rather than generic "Survival Game" genre rules, which apply to his gathering ability. (7 Days to Die, The Forest, etc; mostly 7 Days where your best friend and main tool is a stone axe.)
Hence the if,since the majority of the game,as others have said,feels more like Ark.

That said,I do not recall a single game where a wood cutting axe was suitable for ground work.

Dex-chan lover
Minecraft "Steve" does indeed not need tools to mine rock and can just punch both wood and stone to harvest them.
And axes do not help with mining rock items.

MC might not need any equipment to mine rocks, but he also might not want/have tried to punch stone just to check.
You can punch anything save for bedrock with bare hands,but that will only destroy the harder blocks them,not harvest them.

And I can't recall if he did try that in earlier chapters...

Dex-chan lover
In the LN, MC did consider doing that, but gave-up as he didn't want to waste much time as he wasn't sure when the guards take round.
So, he selected the quickest & safest escape option possible, which was through the sewers.
I see.

Dex-chan lover
Sad the Author didn't get MC to bang the Gun loving Catgirl in the Novel.
Hope he changes that in the Manga.
Based on the Web Novel, his Harem consists of,
  • Choco Elf girl (she doesn't like being called Dark Elf, so won't call her that)
  • Loli Cyclops girl
  • Loli Harpy girls (nearly or over a dozen of them)

• Spirit Slime girls
  • Mutant Sheep girl
  • Loli Dragon girl
  • 3 Human girls
  • 2 Red Ogre girls
  • Cyclops Ogre girl
  • Widow MILF Elf
  • 3 Elf girls
  • Bear Woman
And many more
wait didn't he already
unlock the sheep girl?, also human girls? damn he has range