Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 41

MD@Home
Your original point made no sense either. You simply assume that "nobody cares" but actually a lot of people do.
Likewise, you simply assume that a lot of people do, but actually that's just about all you do: assume. You ass.

Says the guy trying to white knight in a manga comment section.
The fuck I am what now?? Try a little less assuming, more knowing. I'm white-knighting fuck-all. I don't mind spoilers per se. I do mind spoiling for the sake of flaunting one's totally awesome excellent amazing foreknowledge. There, spelt it out for you once more.

Seriously, if your reading comprehension is so easily deactivated by even so much as a whiff of things not aligning with your understanding of the world, you really ought to be using reddit instead; you will find much more agreement with your fanaticism there.

Go on, react with your laughable strike and dumb some more, you're just reinforcing your impression of making a joke of yourselves with that. What are you, five?

Dex-chan lover
Likewise, you simply assume that a lot of people do, but actually that's just about all you do: assume. You ass.

The fuck I am what now?? Try a little less assuming, more knowing. I'm white-knighting fuck-all. I don't mind spoilers per se. I do mind spoiling for the sake of flaunting one's totally awesome excellent amazing foreknowledge. There, spelt it out for you once more.

Seriously, if your reading comprehension is so easily deactivated by even so much as a whiff of things not aligning with your understanding of the world, you really ought to be using reddit instead; you will find much more agreement with your fanaticism there.

Go on, react with your laughable strike and dumb some more, you're just reinforcing your impression of making a joke of yourselves with that. What are you, five?
Let ME spell it out for YOU:

NO ONE CARES.

You have no valid case to plead, no soap box to stand on, no one to sympathize with your ass-backwards take. You're just preaching to yourself at this point and berating anyone that doesn't agree with you (which is very much in line with behavior expected of a 5 year old). Every spoiler in this thread was hidden behind the spoiler tags, as they should be. No one gives a rat's ass about your opinion on whatever you think the intent behind posting hidden spoilers is.

If you don't want to see spoilers, regardless of the intent behind them, don't click the fucking button. Failing that, if it offends you that grievously, don't even open the comment section at all if this is the kind of vitriol you're going to spew at everyone. Read your update chapter and move on.

MD@Home
NO ONE CARES.
Says the cunt accusing others of white-knighting.

Who are you again to speak in the name of "no one" and/or "not no one"?

Go look up hypocrisy in a dictionary. I wouldn't be surprised if it had a pic of your bloodshot face next to it.

Let ME spell it out for YOU:
You can try, but seeing how you have quite evidently failed to comprehend the spellings-out of previous posts yourself twice now, better not bet too much on your current interpretation of "spelling out" being as successful as you perhaps hope to it be.

Try having another night's sleep first; if you're still interested in continuing this, try approaching what I said (and what I didn't say) with more objectivity and less projection of your personal insecurity.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, I don't blame MC for not noticing Quibi was semi-subtly aiming at kidnapping him. He's been friendly with MC for quite a while now, and you don't often fully analyze the nature of what a friend is asking you while you are having a conversation... but I do blame the MC for agreeing to the suggestion to dump his inventory out for any reason. Like, that would be a bit dangerous while back at the Elf Village, but doing so in a just conquered city was dumb as shit. ... Also, isn't it just in a menu listing? How would dumping it out make it easier to organize, it's not like your inventory is a warehouse ffs.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Tfw you will never have lovey dovey sister play with Aira onee chan :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread