Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 41

Double-page supporter
Seriously. If I would be on the enemy faction, I would just kill him. Even if I would have some kind of mind control tool (which seems to be placed on MC), its too dangerous. I dont really care about kidnapper's motive, hope he dies. :)

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
Who could possibly want him alive? Killing him would be quicker to cripple the supply chain and base building prowess the liberation army had. Making him work for you just cuz he’s human won’t work cuz it’s his free will, slave collars won’t work on him, and he knows humans aint all that so he won’t side with you morally.
Have you seen the weapons he can create? Just the bombs alone would allow any ambitious leader to conquer the word. They could destroy the walls of most fortifications, rendering them inoperable (and that's why nowadays armies use multiple layers of fences instead).

If I was the enemy, I would capture Kousuke (to prevent him from building more weapons) and force him (under torture, if necessary) to build more boms.

Double-page supporter
Brother, my condolences for you, too, completely missing my point even though my post literally spelt out what it was about.
Your original point made no sense either. You simply assume that "nobody cares" but actually a lot of people do.

Sometimes people don't wanna wait a couple of months just to know a few things they're curious about. And sometimes the spoilers even affect whether you'd really wanna keep reading something or drop it.

You don't get to decide whether they should be writing these spoilers or not, and sure as hell can't insult them for it. (Assuming the spoilers are hidden behind a tag of course)

Group Leader
The stupider thing was that he actually complied with dumping EVERYTHING, instead of keeping a pocket reserve for safety.
He’s in an occupied city with giant walls and an incredibly strong bodyguard. He had no reason to think he’d need any safety

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this was gonna happen eventually.

Am I reading too much into the part where he said all that stuff was "mostly" it from his inventory?

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Always with the spoilerfags …

"Look, I have some plot foreknowledge and you don't, let me rub in your face how I have some plot foreknowledge and you don't, not for your benefit but for mine, because I'm such an inconsequential smear on the universe's timeline that I need validation from some corner of the internet and inserting myself into the reading experience of others with my implicit disregard for their enjoying the suspense in the form of a dangling spoiler-button-shaped carrot is the only way I can think of"

Go take your e-wanking under the wilting veneer of actually contributing to platforms dedicated to such vanity. I hear reddit not just has but is the community for PoC. You know, people of attentional challenge.
Says the guy trying to white knight in a manga comment section. Here's a thought- don't click the fucking spoiler buttons if you don't want them. I like reading them because of moments like this that end on cliffhangers for manga that are only updated once a month at best when there's either raws or source material to look at beyond the current translation point. Never once have I thought of it as someone rubbing something they know that I don't in my face.

You act like each spoiler button is a personal attack to you. I'm not sure where this tirade even came from, but Jesus, find somewhere else to direct that toxic bullshit energy. Or just, you know. Get help. Clearly you need it.

Double-page supporter
By "freedom units" you meant British Imperial Units ?
To be fair, Pints, Gallons and Tons in US Customary Freedom Units, ARE different to British Imperial Pints, Gallons and Tons. There's more than those three too, which makes it all the more confusing. To be fair, I'm pretty sure that feet and inches are the same in both.

Users who are viewing this thread