Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe its the sexy elf and monster girls but this is far better than what is essentially a Minecraft isekai has any right to be.

Never before has even the concept of “isekai but it’s Minecraft sex mod” even entered my head but HERE IT IS

This author cannot possibly be a real Japanese person... a main character who is neither a naive, prudish perma-virgin or a sexual predator, characters who treat adult relationships like... well, like actual adults, girls with personalities who can act in more ways than one or two stock tropes, and who have (within the proper scope of the content and medium) realistic looking bodies?

And all this is in a fucking MINECRAFT ISEKAI!?!? What the hell happened here???

If somebody told me "Hey Kraid check out this R-18 Minecraft isekai manga you're going to love it" this morning I would've told them to go fuck themselves with a diamond pickaxe, and yet somehow here we are???

this does NOT seem like the right title for the series, cause the one i've been reading up until recently was called Craft Game no Nouryoku de Isekai Kouryaku

Waiting for mc to unlock his creative mode that'll be OP HAHAHA

10/10 great chars,no censorship for gore, and decent plot

Im grateful that the author decided to not make the mc a retard and actually show that war has consequences.

Ch. 17 She pegs him, and he acts like nothing happened. If you aren't into that, don't read this.

Dropped so god damn fast.

@tae_ka_pre

You want criticism? Fine.

[ul]The concept of this whole series is just “oh what if I was literally sucked into a survival game”[/ul]
[ul]MC has no real characterization - instead of using his wits or anything to survive, he relies on his cheat skills entirely[/ul]
[ul]Basically making it a survival game in everything but name, but then adding a dark elf from an RPG genre for the waifu quota[/ul]

Honestly, at this point, it’s not even that bad - it’s just average. And on a website where you can access thousands of series at any time, there are better ones you could be reading than just an average work.
i know i´m late on this one, but with that kind of comment i just have to play the smart ass: Point 1 and 3 are just stating things without adding any qualification or critique. Point 2 is directed at the wrong target. Of course the character would use the cheat skills he has access to, what kind of idiot would not? Make it a rant about the (minecraft-) magic system at least. ... So yeah, your standard for criticism is shockingly low.

This manga seems promising. Isekai minecraft. Initially i thought that it was really survival mode isekai without cheat, then suddenly he can craft items. He would be OP if he later comes across mines (iron, steel, adamantium, etc) and will be able to craft countless OP weapons,armors, also unlimited money by insta mining diamond (provided he have good quality shovel). Only weakness of him is his low combat ability (why throwing spear then use short axe when you can use the spear to distance yourself from the enemy) and it seems he doesn't get any stats/skills by killing enemies. Just need some training on combat and voila.

There are something i want to nitpick though about this manga. Why does the author have to enable WSAD and sprint for movement? It seems unnecessary to me as he is already strong enough without them, and the WSAD movement looks weird, how would other people see him? by the images shown it looks awkward.

Overall though this is a breath of fresh air on the isekai genre, TIL you can use bow drill fire starter to light up fire easier. Hope the author keeps on writing and and the translator regularly updates, cheers.
i´m pretty sure the awkwardness is intentional. I guess it would look like he is phasing around, kinda like that half dead guy in that one Riddick movie.

If you look past the fanservice, this is actually a very well thought and written isekai.

As someone who has seen a lot of medieval fantasy works, this one leans towards being one of the most credible and coherent. The characters are all organic and reactions or conversations feel natural. Consequences are taken into consideration, information (or lack thereof) is accounted for in every interaction, and the Worldbuilding is anything except lazy. I never thought I'd see modern-ish bombing tactics with harpies outside something like the "Gate" anime, but here we are.

AND even if you do want to say something about the smut as critique, you can't ignore that it's portrayed in a mature and realistic fashion, never overstaying it's welcome or forcing itself on the narrative. Is it a necessary story progression device? No. But do we need to pretend that people don't have sex in order to have a good story? Not either. And it helps with character development and relationships.

The only complaint I had at the start was "did it really have to be Minecraft though?"... And goddammit it really did, the author really thought about how to best utilize the specific characteristic of that game in the plot progression. By chapter 41 there's even a big plottwist that just wouldn't work the same with most other isekais. I know this will sound weird considering the blatant references, but this has to be one of the freshest isekais with original ideas I've read up to date.

Hmm. Meh.

Skipping this.
Mincecraft isekai ... i tought it would be a nice one at first. But it got cringey as fuc.
SO much info dumping and he gets the elf lady for no reason...

No world building at all. Just "Im OP somehow! This is a game!".

This manga is passable, barely.

I hate OP characters with inferiority or superiority complexes.
It's similar to that isekai of an aristocrat healer, who buys only female slaves to be his white-company workers. Then gets tricked by a +30year old gap ex military "lady" who uses tactless sex-appeal tactics to get him to marry her. While she also gets herself healed from her 'magic-organ failure' thingy...

Now that I think about it, they show little to no shame in accepting the first pu##y that is offered to them. And they quickly commit to monogamy, as if they would never get another chance in life...

Those kind of characters tend to always hover around their 'female master' for approval.
Every single time. Even whenever the older women wants the so called MC to get as many "experience" from other girls.
He always wags his tail and hesitates. As if he believes himself to be tested. And fear of failing the 'shit-test' given to him...

... That trope gets used, and re-used a lot it seems.
Or perhaps, it's just me being unlucky enough to stumble upon those whenever I try to find a wholesome story with both male, and female characters holding important roles in a story.

:cautious: When a story has a male character as its MC, but gives his female protagonist more "screen time", they tend to act as if we were watching the Simpsons, or Family Guy, where the male is but a joke of his former fart... But still is OP, and shines when he has to.

Users who are viewing this thread