Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!

Minecraft x Isekai x Hentai? Oh boy, what human fantasy gets weirder and weirder. However I enjoyed reading it thus far. Perhaps I'm to accustomed to generic bad Isekais, making me enjoy series that are very weird. The art style and drawings look good, you could even say... cultured 😏.

Anyway would I recommend it? Probably only to veterans that don't mind some sexual fanservice and weird game references.

He was punched, kicked and stabed, but his reaction was "WOw a dArK eLf bEAutY"

There's a lot of "minecraft" isekai, but this is the first minecraft isekai I've seen

Dex-chan lover
fucking elves in minecraft big lmao.

story makes 0 sense, character has 0 personality, the story is literal minecraft isekai trash, but who cares the mc banged an elf and isn't a rapist.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy more tl pl.s

Oddly interesting. It seems like generic isseki trash but it’s somehow different. I think it’s cause it’s not hiding it!

No large and complex magic systems(so far), no will they, won’t they Romance, no stupid MC.

Just the base formula of here’s the world and the MC is special cause he can do X, also elf tits! Even the art style is easy in the eye. Simple yet does it’s job conveying the idea.

It’s like being feed gross ice cream combos for a long while but then finally having a nice vanilla scoop. So if you like some vanilla with a plot that gets the point and some damn near hentai then I’d suggest it!

Also if the writer reads this, good job and can’t wait to see more!

Guy warps in to another world (what else is new) He also plays minecraft in HD and there are some naked VERY HD elfs.... GG

Users who are viewing this thread