Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!

We're going to build a great big wall and the crickets are going to pay for it

Its mine craft bro.
You mean he's gonna farm pixels to build it.
And while he's at it, he can cheat and defy physics since its apparent someone forgot to load the physics mod, which makes buildings have structural integrality.

however can a RTX 4090 handle all his sprites.... that is the question.

Aggregator gang
I've read the novel and to this day he still haven't
nuked the Holy Kingdom
. Yes you heard that right so don't expect that country to get
nuked
anytime soon.

Fed-Kun's army
I've read the novel and to this day he still haven't
nuked the Holy Kingdom
. Yes you heard that right so don't expect that country to get
nuked
anytime soon.
To piggy back off this
Some may get annoyed with the upcoming betrayal of one of the MC's male besties and the stupid way it happens. I know I was when I read it in the LN. And turns out it was only so the author could force MC to meet 3 slime girls who can't leave their location.

The author must be hyped or addicted to Minecraft and then decided to create a manga. I'm glad though! After the initial cliche isekai introduction, it developed well.

It took 28 chapters (of 30 available rn) to lend into some harem route. Which is still not really confirmed, so I got baited by the tag and I'm still confused how it will go. At least was a fun ride, it really surprised me, I love the humor.

Dex-chan lover
2 months with no update, even-though we have raws until Chapter 35 (including 31.5).
Think someone has to snipe and release chapters, or else Galaxy Degen Scans won't release any for months, like they regularly do.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finished the WN recently and im looking forward to how the manga deals with stuff, especially that rushed ending. (Still bugs me some names are different from manga to wn)

another trash isekai manga with game-like setting huh

the guy's hand got pierced by a sword yet he still could pick up girl. at least try to give your character more realistic reaction, will you?
didn´t she use healing magic on him?

@tae_ka_pre

You want criticism? Fine.

[ul]The concept of this whole series is just “oh what if I was literally sucked into a survival game”[/ul]
[ul]MC has no real characterization - instead of using his wits or anything to survive, he relies on his cheat skills entirely[/ul]
[ul]Basically making it a survival game in everything but name, but then adding a dark elf from an RPG genre for the waifu quota[/ul]

Honestly, at this point, it’s not even that bad - it’s just average. And on a website where you can access thousands of series at any time, there are better ones you could be reading than just an average work.
any recommandations?

Users who are viewing this thread