Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Cherry Blossoms Bloom in Your Future

Aggregator gang
@Exia1987 I loved AnoKiss and even remember enjoying the poly in it (been a while since I read it)... so its a bummer this did not pan out.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a shame that it ends so fast. But well so be it. I hope Canno sensei's next work can be better.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's basically a 60 pages ending, you can't say it was rushed. It seems like it was always planned to end exactly at this point, so it's fine.

It was a really cute fulfilling ending too, all the plot points solved, it would have been funny if they tried a triple kiss though.

And love triangle that doesn't end in someone committing ded. Poggers

Dex-chan lover
Glad everything worked out in the end for them. Poly may not be easy, but it's not impossible either. A little bit of a shame we don't get to see much of their everyday lives after this, but it was still a nice ending.

Dex-chan lover
Why did it get cancelled??? Fuck, this was one of my favorite ongoing series :(((( We needed more!

but pretty solid considering how much time it had.

I would have read everything, but by chapter 3 it got way too horny.
Kids + horny = NOPE.

Came back to see what the ending was, glad this was it.

I’m not poly, but representation is nice in general.

Did you just...solve a love triangle by saying fuck it and having everyone go out with everyone so they're all happy?

..Wait, that's illegal.

Dex-chan lover
Good series, fine ending. Like sure, Canno does really interesting stuff and it would have been great to see more of their lives, troubles and successes after they hooked up rather then just the process. I'd have enjoyed another arc since it was something fairly unique. But at least this arc felt like it wrapped up reasonably cleanly, not abruptly. Not everything has to be super drawn out. Too bad there's not more but it's less of a cutoff than other axed series.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
The last chapter was pretty much exactly what was expected, but it's hard to escape the feeling that the final arc was pretty rushed. Ch 8-10 could probably use 2-4 more chapters stuck in there.

Fed-Kun's army
The ending seems fine to me? I don't understand why there are some people mad about poly here, like it was very obviously a manga about a relationship that ends in poly. People seem to get so mad about poly relationships for some reason I can't fathom, and I saw people getting mad about this manga before the ending as well. Just don't read it if you despise the concept of poly relationships so much? Do what works for you, and let other people do what works for them.

Users who are viewing this thread