Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Cherry Blossoms Bloom in Your Future

Group Leader
Oyyyy representation ❤️ I'm polyamorous so it's pretty nice seeing it represented

A sweet ending, if a bit too quick. Probably needed 2ish chapters to really set the ending up

Contributor
Glad it didn't collapse completely, though agree I would have liked to see more scenes of them together.

Fed-Kun's army
I think devolping Rin feelings for Akira more and Akira getting over her superiority complex over Mayuki would make this ending better.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, this was way too fucking short. As someone else said, would have been nice to see more of dealing with the whole relationship and how everyone around them reacts. Also, needs more yuri scenes

Dex-chan lover
I'd love for Canno to do a longer series about about a poly relationship instead of ending right as they get together but I'm happy with how this story played out and how it ended

I also would have liked to see a bit more of their relationship but if Canno wanted to add even one more chapter she would likely need to write five to fill out a third volume. If she thought the story would suffer from too much filler or something then I'm glad it ended here.

Let's all just be happy for the story we were given instead of complaining about what it could have been

I wish this had more time to explore more things, but polyamory is a topic not often explored in literature, and a rushed ending which hits on the right notes is better than a well-paced one which doesn't understand the realities of poly relationships. The main lacking element was glossing over the details of Akira resolving her jealousy, though it's clearly been resolved and the relationship is healthy.

This did it really well! It's a mature and refined look at poly relationships. Yes they contain jealousy, and drama at times, but you have solace and trust in each other to openly discuss your feelings and work through them. Page 10 in particular resonated so well for me. I love it!

Dex-chan lover
Poly isn't my personal bag, and I think despite how some poly people think it will never really be workable for that big a minority of people. But I'm happy enough to see it work for the people it works for, whether in reality or fiction. I don't like ratatouille either, but you don't see me hating on that movie about the rat and French cuisine just because he wins the critic's heart with ratatouille.
I've only seen one three-girl poly relationship in manga before, I believe in Ano ko ni Kiss by the same mangaka where it was just one strand among many. This was done better. The other one it was just, the one girl liked two other girls and the other two kind of ended up dealing because that was they only way they could have her--there was no real development from rivalry and even dislike to OK threesome. In this you could see the girls' growing respect and attraction for the "other" they weren't initially in love with. It definitely feels much more like it can work and they could all be happy together. In the end, I buy it, and it's pretty sweet too.
(I find them blithely telling everyone they're in a lesbian threesome and this being apparently accepted somewhat less believable, but I'm willing to go with it in the tradition of the "Morishima Akiko" style nobody-is-prejudiced alternate yuri universe)

Dex-chan lover
Aw it ended sooner than I expected it to but I do think it covered everything it needed. Would have been nice to see their relationships progress further but I am happy with what was done. I really enjoyed this manga and hope that it gets officially translated as I will buy it as soon as I find out. I have really bought all 10 volumes of Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl to support the author and hope they write more.

Thanks for translating this manga! I have enjoyed the translations and thought they were good!

Dex-chan lover
I would like a triple kiss, but well, you can’t have everything in life.
And is it just me or the quality of the kisses (talking about the drawing) seems a little worse in these last chapters?

Anyway, that was a really good story. Thanks for translating it.

Dex-chan lover
@RX14 ", but polyamory is a topic not often explored in literature," polygamy is a common topic in litterature, there is a huge amount of work with all sort of polygamy.

A bit sad, that it ended in such a rush for how good the first couple chapters were. Be that as it may, that fact that we actually got a polly ending, even a rushed and hammy one, is golden as far as I am concerned.

...and I'm gonna miss those uniforms, probably the best design I have ever seen.

will be waiting for the extra, T-T let's hope author-san would want to make an extra

Hhhmmm is this really it? I really feel like this is not everything hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread