Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Under the Sun

I was waiting the whole time for the moment when Akira would realize "wait, why am I talking this way about Mayuki?!" but it never came.

...well, she at least realized that she had no room to try and stand between them (I think?), so it's not a one-for-one repeat of the situation from Rin's past, but it's definitely looking a lot more uphill than I thought.

Dex-chan lover
Akira's jealous really is her major flaw at the moment. Mayuki's is extremely low confidence and Rin has a healthy amount of self blame for things she has no control over. While Akira's flaw is certainly the ugliest right now, ALL of them are going to have to learn to overcome these flaws to make this work.

Akira has to learn that you can't always be number one, but that doesn't mean you're not loved any less.
Mayuki has to learn that she can do what she wants and achieve her goals. That she can stand by them.
Rin has to learn that she's not to blame for other people's misgivings and that she is allowed to be happy loving who she loves.

Dex-chan lover
So I know this is gonna lead to Akira discovering her feelings for Mayuki, but I could easy see her emotionally crippling her by being put in a situation where she feels shes gonna lose Rin.

Is mayuki ever ask to rin? Like "Senpai, r u know Akira? She is same grade with u" or whatever.
is she never think if akira and rin are friend?
And now she addicted for kiss

Dex-chan lover
Everyone hate on Akira, but she is the most relatable of the bunch imo. Getting pissed off over someone being loved by the one you love even though you were actively trying to get to love you back seems pretty human to me. Petty but understandable. While the other 2 are the perfect mushy couple from a shoujo ai manga that cant get together because of dumb drama.

Aggregator gang
8dfcynd.png

Wanted all of them to be a happy trio, but now Akira can go to hell. I understand she's hurt, but in cases like this the true feelings surface, that's why I can't really sympathize with her. Rin x Mayuki for the win goddamitt...

Dex-chan lover
@ZettaiInu I could not agree more with you. It's perfectly fine to be upset and all, but the fact that she thinks so lowly of Mayumi is undeniable and a completely shitty thing to think of someone who is supposed to be your friend and that you have been with for so long. It's not even the whole "Rin should be with me", the real killer is "no one in their right mind would choose Mayumi after all". Girl can rot in hell for all I care now, which is upsetting cause "happy poly ending" is inevitable.

Double-page supporter
Poor Akira.
She doesn't really deserve the hate, she just learned that she got cucked by the only person she would have never expected... It's a weird situation, and she has every right to be upset, so just take her toughts with a pinch of salt.
Calling it now, one or two chapters, and she will want Mayumi for herself. 💖💖

Dex-chan lover
Akira may be understandable, and her response may even be normal, but Rin's whole thing is that she's not normal like that. She falls in love with multiple people, and Akira is basically doing the exact same thing as all the other people that hurt Rin's feelings in the past. Also, hating on her supposed friend? Not a good look.

Well, no on said a poly relationship was gonna be easy.

Rereading this and I just remembered the entire reason Mayuki wanted to learn how to kiss properly. She wanted to become more mature for Akira. She's got a storm coming alright :I poor Mayuki 😞

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze Definitely not easy, but doable. In A Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl the poly trio went through an incident where the blond was being rude and angry at the relationship dynamic before realizing she cared for both of them as well. This'll have more chapters than that arc, so I sort of expect at some point Akira is going to realize some things and admit to herself she was being a bit of a bitch.
Looking forward to seeing how this develops. I know Akira's a good person a heart, but her jealous really needs to be addressed because damn is it ugly right now.

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon
I know some people IRL in a poly relationship. Doable, but definitely make sure to have the determination to go the extra mile with patience and understanding. (at least, when aiming for a long term relationship.)

Users who are viewing this thread