Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Under the Sun

Looks like it's gonna end in poly so anyone hating on Akira, hating on Rin, hating on Mayuki, just chill y'guys.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, much worse reaction than expected. Let's see her reaction to her thoughts when jealousy and technical betrayal aren't clouding her mind. Some people are saying these are her actual thoughts and that the truth comes out in moments like these, but that's not true. Anger is a very strong emotion that clouds and rearranges perspectives. We'll see if she really feels like this in the coming chaps.

Fed-Kun's army
You see...
THIS IS ALL PART OF MAYUKI'S MASTAHPLAN!!!
I really like this manga , especially beacuse of Mayuki and Rin, I like how they think >w<
Akira, well, I still like her, but she still has a lot to learn lol, In life even if you've known someone for your whole life it doesn't mean you fully understand them. That's why when even barely knowing Mayuki, Rin fell in love with her. Mayuki's mindset was a lot similar to Rin's therefore Mayuki at heart understands how Rin feels.

Thank you so so much for this chapter, hope other people enjoyed as much as I did, can't wait to see the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Btw, did you guys see that character development?!!

Rin saw how much Mayuki cared about her dream so Rin became confident to not give up on Mayuki as well as not giving up on her love!!
And Mayuki saw how much Rin's care helped her and didn't give up on her dream when she though she failed!!

I honestly see a perfect couple already, no need for Akira, just because I don't know what she would add lol
Don't get me wrong, I still think Threesome is Winsome but, Just give me a compelling reason for me to like the idea of adding one more, clearly just love isn't enough.. So idk.. Really interested in what's to come..

I don't doubt this author has good plans since this characters are so well thought out but, we'll see ^w^

Edit: I was reading some of the comments and I came to a conclusion.. I'm reading this for Rin lol
I don't care about Akira or even Mayuki's love stories, I want to see bae Rin be happy, and you can't change my mind

Aggregator gang
Damn.. akira's inner thoughts are absolutely messed up. I really felt bad for mayuki while reading them.

Wow that's such a nice story!!! I love Rin so much honestly...
Also, Rin wants to grant Mayuki her wish, which is being able to be with Akira and Akira is jealous of Rin wanting to do that haha,
Honestly, I wonder how Akira will react when she'll know that. Next chapter is going to be really interesting I think!

Fed-Kun's army
None of the people who think this won’t end in poly should ever bet on sports or anything. Most telegraphed poly ending I’ve ever seen

Ah... The depravity of adolescents in an upwards struggle for love. Intriguing. Too bad I'll die alone.

Fed-Kun's army
"No one in their right mind would choose freaking Mayuki after all."

jesus, I mean I know this'll end with threesome since it's in the manga title... but those were so really fcked up thoughts there :/

Calling it now, Akira falls for Mayuki as well after the next bit, goes to Rin like "ok i love her too, sorry", Rin gets really upset and distant from both of them, then Akira and Mayuki admit to each other that they also love Rin, then they go to her, poly end

I just like miyukiXrin more because i didn't liked Akira's inner thoughts about Miyuki, it was like she looked down on her, that's very disappointing and disgusting. Maybe if there's some character development I'll bring myself to like her.

Users who are viewing this thread