Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed this and fully expected the
poly
ending from when I read the description and first chapter.

@jellofalltrades this series is done. The second volume is composed of chapters 6 through 11. Also, from the series I've read that end in polygamy, very few maybe two or three more, they usually don't go into those kind of details. They just end happily and sometimes time skip to when everyone is an adult and it just shows them all still living together.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really looking forward to Canno's next work. I really enjoyed "Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo" and this so hopefully her next series comes soon and goes on for a while.

Edit: did not know she was female, ty

Fed-Kun's army
Sad that it's so short, but it ties everything up and gets a nice ending.

Hope we could have a sequel to this in the future.

I’m fine without a sequel. Had a good ending and covered the past characters Rin wanted to overcome decently. Wish we saw Rin’s older sister though.

Probs shouldn't say end at the lastest chapter? But there will be more content later this month and I'm excited

Dex-chan lover
Feel bad for Akira ngl, the chemistry between other two just seems better, she'd def improve w/ some more focus but this prob got axed. Still very enjoyable tho

This is one of the weirdest shoujo ai manga I've ever read. I'm still unfamiliar with poly even thought I've read like around two polyamory shoujo ai manga. But I'm here for the gl anyways, so I guess that doesnt matter.

Users who are viewing this thread