Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon

God I really hope this ends up with a poly relationship. I know the odds of that aren't great, but a gal can dream.

I don’t know if I have it in me to start reading this XD

I feel like I’m either going to be disappointed by the ending or my ship isn’t going to sail but...I mean that’s nothing new...

Please go poly, please go poly, please go poly, Please go poly, please go poly, please go poly, Please go poly, please go poly, please go poly, 😭😭

The art was good, but the story was very stupid. It had the same lv as "I like a guy so I will sleep around with other guys so I can please him when we actually have sex." I like yuri but I wonder why this genre doesn't have much good series.

Aggregator gang
Taking the most interesting relationship from Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo and using it as the basis for a new series was a pretty smart move

This gets way more horny than I was hoping.
I mean, it’s no worse than a lot of BL, but I guess it being girls hits close to home?
I dunno.

It’s good for what it is but sometimes this feels like a psychosexual drama from the late 1980s early 1990s or something. There were a lot of moody confusing sexual politics dramas coming out back then. Most took place in poorly lit apartments and parties with piano music with people talking pensively and not looking at each other.

...i just had a nostalgia attack, there.

Dex-chan lover
And here everyone wants poly...
While here I just hope they can just be close altogether.

Users who are viewing this thread