Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon

Dex-chan lover
How should I put it... Ah yes. It's easier to read about dysfunctional trainwreck relationships when all of the members are cute girls.

JHKJFHKJGHFG I don't know how to feel. OMGGGGG Thank you for translating this one!!! T_T

Power Uploader
@Purplelibraryguy

Because it's quite strange that you interpret this as heading to a collision, given the initial page.
Certainly it's going towards a ménage à trois?

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter Ménages à trois only occasionally work in real life, and far less often in fiction. Time will tell, but despite that first page I have serious doubts.

Power Uploader
@Purplelibraryguy Why? It seems so obvious to me with the first page and the narrative of Rin constantly being told that one can't love more than one person that the auctor is going with the message that one can.

How can this panel be construed as anything else than the auctor saying “One definitely can love more than one person”:?

x1.jpg

Group Leader
If this goes the polyamory route between the three girls... then I'll give it a chance.

Dex-chan lover
What???? This is the same author from Ano no Kiss ? Bro i loved that shit quite a lot seems like the author just said fuck it and went ham developing the crazy ass shit she tried to slide into that series.

Im hoping for the best, i know you can do it author, just go all out fuck it we're all degenerates, ehem, men of culture anyways.

This is going to get good and really Fast. This is brilliant now I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Whoa, I wasn't expected that much sheer condescension from Akira. She always seemed like such a level-headed and friendly senpai that it blindsided me and almost read as unbelievable and out of character. That's the ugly monster of jealousy though.

Have to pass, I really don't like polygamy stuff. I'm a jealous person and think that feelings should be for your only one : S. However for those that like it, this seems like a great manga. Loving the art and the dialogues

Double-page supporter
woo hoo polyamory in manga! not surprised since Ano ko ni kiss to shirayuri wo also had a great depiction of a polyamorous relationship (not sure if this will turn out as wholesome as that one)

Users who are viewing this thread