Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon

This Story so mess up... really? A circle Triangle? then turn into a cross triangle... man this story is fresh but somehow I hate it...

i know the feeling of having two people liking you, and you also like them both back but you can't choose because if you choose one of them the other one might feel betrayed or bad, but in this situation they are just using mayuki and i feel bad because of that cause she doesn't even know i swear if in the future mayuki's life get messed up i'de be pissed, like its just messed up man...

AN UPDATE!!! AN UPDATE!! THE TIMING IS SO GREAT. I'M SO HAPPY. THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING!!!! BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. DKJFHDKJFHDKJF HUHUHUHUHU

Dex-chan lover
wowzers, love how the one to figure everything out is the basketball player, and through logic too. I love jock girls, but gosh it's great to see them be more than meat heads. Obviously Akira is still lacking a bit in emotional intelligence, but I love how Mayuki just became a whirlwind of love. I wonder how Rin and Akira will romance each other considering we have the other two sides of the triangle.

I hope Akira has learned something so far, I'm disgusted how she was thinking of Mayuki as inferior...Hopefully she never learns how she was thinking, it would break her heart... I want these three to be happy together! They can do it! Poly can be tough sometimes, but it is worth it!

Canno really likes love triangles and its really interesting to see their take (im assuming eventually) how a love triangle would function properly. mhm mhm

I really hate how Akira thought of Mayuki as an inferior, like seriously, she's been your friend for the longest time and that's what you think of her? I really hope if this manga ends up with just 2 happy together, then I want Mayuki and Rin to be these 2, because if Akira keeps acting like that then she's better off alone or rejected really. Thanks for the Translation.

This manga makes me feel so wrong. I wonder if one of them was a male, could I accept them fooling around like that? The author was too greedy.

I hate akira💔💔💔💔 so I ship Rin x Mayuki ♥️♥️♥️

Rin x Mayuki is the only ship in this manga I will look forward to lol. Unless the author actually makes them poly then i don't mind- but Akira needs to change how she views Mayuki. Like seriously. She did her best just fo her and Akira is putting up a nice front but actually thinks of her as inferior. However, sometimes now thay I think about it how Akira is acting is in a way realistic. She gonna be a sad mad man?

Users who are viewing this thread