Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The 26-year-old virgin wants to be taken.

Double-page supporter
@Duckey This is just smut and this demographic is specifically for women. This isn't hentai because it doesn't show any genitalia, male demographic equivalent is just ecchi.

@essen46 She did give her consent. She was sober after they got to the hotel and during the sex so she can refuse anytime she wanted. It is just a normal one night stand.

Seee this how you you start a love manga.

Is all abut having sex with immature woman and mold them in to your life partner.

10/10

Aggregator gang
At least the male lead here is an attractive police officer.
I'm sick of rape and harem thropes in shounen manga that are full of unemployed sore losers.

Double-page supporter
@miyako19 Lol you said exactly what a rapist would say given the situation: It's always 1, "She said yes" or 2 "I thought she was sober".
But rules are rules, consent under the influence are still considered rape. He said it himself a few page ago that's she to drunk to go home by herself, and no one can tell if she sobered up later or not. Having sex with a girl who aren't sober enough to get home by herself is nonconsensual no matter what she said at the time.
Of course she's ok with it so it's not the case here in this manga, but let's say if she regret it later, then legally, it's a rape case.

Double-page supporter
@ojoudere agreed.. josei rape tropes much more better than delusional virgin weebs polygamy in the imaginary world.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, it's hot but, doesn't feel right at the first half of the do. Quite off there. Shouldn't you ask them first before touching them? Or if they gave you a "go my hoe" signal?
'Sides, I think it's much cuter if they shyly consent you with a troubled, embarrassed expressio- (っ•᷅ὤ•᷄)≡⊃)3゚)∵

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release. Hopefully this won't get left on the wayside.

to the people saying she could consent...

please, i beg of you, please understand that saying yes under the influence is not consent.

seeing how she is here: a lightweight, where even he himself says she was incapable of going home by herself, there is no way she could consent.

those saying she was already sober at the hotel have clearly never gotten drunk before.

this is not an attack on you, and while yes this is just fiction, it’s important to realize that these are boundaries. call it as it is, even if this is just a fantasy.

Definitely rape but whatever, it’s clearly meant to be smut, and I won’t judge the people enjoying it

Dex-chan lover
oh dear, he looks hot in that uniform

typically, drunk = can't consent refers to being blackout drunk.

but if we draw the line at just having alcohol in the blood, then wouldn't the guy in this situation also have been unable to consent?

either way, she never really consented to anything sexual in the beginning, so this counts as rape regardless of sobriety.

Oh wow this manga looks really smutty after this do you guys think you can pick this manga too? The characters and smut scenes are so hot. And it only has 7 chapters.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=139425

Fed-Kun's army
>He raped me!
>But he's so hot!
>I-I guess I'll let it slide
hmmm

This story looks like a wild ride so I'll follow it

No matter how many times I read josei smut It just doesnt sit right with me. guro futanari rape, loli scat piss dilf ugy bastard etc etc doujinshis no problem but thisis just not right my dudes. Taking advantage of a drunk near unconsious female basically raping and skedadling afterwards. Female fantasy I guess, not that i cant get behind it, a female wants a alpha male who cares only about himself and uses women as objects and women secretly love that,wspecially if he is hot and has money, what can you do.

Users who are viewing this thread