Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The 26-year-old virgin wants to be taken.

Dex-chan lover
I read some modern josei smut and it's all basically like this. Seriously, why thoo...
I don't know who emphasize that this kind of trope is 'woman's fantasy' first, but definitely I'm not in that camp.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@theo1996 so you would literally rather see little girls getting gutted than a woman having a drunk one night stand?

Blue pill is hell of a drug.

@BCS hello newfriend maybe you should back where you came from. Also learn some reading comprehension.

Well, I read some josei smut not because I find of story, I came for the wild!!! And don't u dare to ask for the rationality, morals, ethic so blabla, it's not for that in the first place. To me, what I like is how it is different from reality, so it doesn't influence me on my value. I know it's crap, that is!! I don't need the value behind it.

@Mommykitty chill dude. if this manga was created, then that must mean there are certain demographic who enjoy it. peoples you see complaining in the comment is not one of em.

@empressnyannyanau well it's because he is a cop, he is confident he won't get caught

Fed-Kun's army
I'm deeply uncomfortable! Most smut is so far removed from reality that the situations could never happen. This is something that can and does happen in reality.

so... im 28 yrs old........ single.. a vir.. fck this..
anyways!! girl where is ur moral.. oh well this is smut..

Believe me as a girl, i can handle the smut but not when they always push aside consent. This is basically rape fck. I dont know why some women love this trope, where alpha male (like you guys just mentioned) shows dominant over the girl and literally force the girl ugh that does not sit right with me. I demand morale in manga, that's why most of the time i go back to reading shoujo, where at least consent is always there. Non smutty josei is also a demographic that i would enjoy due to how respectful the ml and fml are. Smutty, mature josei like this are often not realistic at all and i have trouble reading the smut scenes 😔😔😔😒😒

Yeh

So that dude just spiked MC's drink and basically raped her

Users who are viewing this thread