Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - Empress

i think the quality increased compared to the previous chapters so thanks very much for the hardwork~ 😃

Thanks for the translation guys! Really like the way you translated this chapter, i guess you guys weren't kidding when you said if you take it seriously. Anyways im glad you guys picked up this manhwa. Thanks for the hardwork! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Dex-chan lover
One dungeon every foodie loves.

Thank you for the translation, we're loving this manhwa.

Thank you so much for the chapters! Definitely love the translation for this chapter. Really could tell the difference!

Double-page supporter
Goes from level 10 and classless to level 55 in just a few chapters.

THAT'S ABRUPT.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks, translators! appreciate the work! :>

edit: I don't get vr mmo trope where people aren't excited about food (or other pleasures than lving up). Like prob alot of adults on diets or older people would love the possibility to enjoy as much food as they want, sightseeing, or building a garden (etc). I mean a literal example is Minecraft or BotW. I believe that it has to do w/: younger, Korean audience and lazy writing (since it needs more effort to add these details.

M liked this series at the beginning, but now it’s just getting on my nerves. I thought it was a unique concept... and it is, it just also has 50 other tropes about “hidden” quests/other stuff that somehow nobody else has found. “Oh yeah, I forgot about the hidden dungeon that gives 2x EXP”... MMMMMMM omgoodness. Where is the challenge, the obstacles?? I know that bulimia is serious and is the central problem, but it doesn’t even focus on the problem that much after the first few chapters. Also I can totally understand people being annoyed with him eating all the time after being asked to stop due to Misophonia, a condition that makes a person involuntarily violent and agitated towards certain noises beyond their control. The MC is just annoying in that aspect. The other party isn’t right to be rude to him, but he is also very insensitive and rude himself.

**note Misophonia is also extremely common with the majority of people having it. It just so happens that chewing noises is one of the top agitators.

Users who are viewing this thread