Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Wait is that like a hidden quest or...is the npc actually being played by someone...?

Fed-Kun's army
Does this story and The Legendary Moonlight sculptor has the same world?
I rememer the MC saying that there is another Virual world like Athenae(the MC playing rn) which is Versailles where the main character of TLMS plays in.

AS a medecin student i think that the caractere's symptom are closer to Binge eating disorder than Boulimia nervosa.
But that not really important .
Thanks for the translate.

Honestly I think it would’ve been nice to see it ending without the sword which will probably be somewhat powerful and instead just them being really good friends but I get it, eat be friends get something good then get more powerful.

Dex-chan lover
This sword was passed down fro--
NO IT'S NOT FOOD, DON'T EAT IT!!

kidding aside this chapter was really wholesome 😭
Is he really a bot because that is some strange AI that he can feel those emotions.

Dex-chan lover
@Asbolus From the first chapter's ginseng happening, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a spin on "The VR world is another world"

🥺 that friendship...the bromance... Val's whole monologue...

Warms my heart a lil.

Fed-Kun's army
When you slowly discover the issue is your personal ignorance, not the author...

Anyone else getting Legendary Moonlight Sculptor vibes? It feels like the same game, but a different name.

This guy made me realize how lucky I am to be able to eat instant noodles whenever I want 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the NPC is just like, an artificial intelligence with full sapience, then?

At first I thought some other player filled the role of NPC, but that doesn't make sense with the housing and such, so at this point I guessss it's just that 'he's an ai, but he's sapient'.

Fed-Kun's army
alright min hyuk, do the right thing and upload a how-to on getting vallen's sword on the wikia

Users who are viewing this thread