Gourmet Gaming

I'm not against Korean names in manga/manhwa. It's just really hard for me to distinguish and remember those names. They have the same pattern, so it's super confusing.

The mc is a freaking gary stu. Everybody kisses the floor he walks on lmao
what a mess and I dont think the MMO/illness thing was even needed, why the heck not just make it a fantasy setting with a guy who loves all kinds of food. meeeeeeeh

The mouth watering food is just too op for my empty stomach. Thankyou pms scan to bringing this here.! XD

Group Leader
aah this manhwa is so wholesome i love how supportive minhyuks family/doctor team is

(ngl almost stopped reading bc of that snippy TL note at the end of ch2+all the sniping drama TL notes at the beginning of chs but im really glad i didnt!!)

the vibes really remind me of Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi with the MCs attitude towards a good meal + obsession with cooking !!

I just started reading and, to be honest, PMScans need a better proof-reader. There are so many common grammar mistakes it takes me out of the story at times. Translators if you need someone to proofread let me know.

I'm starting to get really annoyed at the story flow. I like the concept, but every side character, NPC or otherwise, is just...cheap. Quick to leap to judgements, good or bad, and just not interesting. The queen got on my bad side way too fast just now, which is why I'm complaining about it. Now, the food doesn't even look good. Cook your eggs, darn it! And cold noodles and meat are disgusting, I don't care how they're seasoned!

Users who are viewing this thread